College student looking to sell some older and unused setups for camera gear. Meet FTF in DFW, or Bass Pro Grapevine.

2 basically new Pro Qualifier baitcasters LH 7.1:1 - $30 each
I bought these are backups, and ended up trying to use them for lighter presentations. Ultimately didn't like them, but I'm rather spoiled by high end Shimanos. Maybe someone will find a use for them.

Bass Pro Tourney Special 7' MH w/ BPS Tourney Special 6.3:1 reel RH - $40
The combo itself is in good condition, used it as a backup for giving to friends new to fishing or throwing in trunk to fish after classes. Good for new anglers looking for a budget or a "rig and forget" setup.

St. Croix Avid 7' H w/ Shimano Chronarch 100SF - $150
I bought both of these for my dad, but he still prefers spinning gear. The setup is used; there is some wear on the cork and the reel does have some boat rash, but still casts great. Would be willing to trade for Canon 24 or 50mm STM lens.

G. Loomis IMX 743 MBR (7' MH) w/ Shimano Curado 200I - $300
This setup used to be one of my daily drivers on long days because of how solid the construction is. There's minimal hook/boat rash and both the rod and reel are in great condition. Bombs chatterbaits and jigs a long way. I just don't use it as much as I used to.

Edited by Sunbae (09/22/17 12:43 PM)