These baits were just built for Boeing Driver to take to El Salto. There is absolutely no reason that the huge Bass staging, coming and going, on Lake Fork and other lakes like Falcon want strike these two baits.BABY DOLL DIRTY BLADE:
- This is a 1 oz. slow rolling spinnerbait that I have designed for the deep water staging areas.
- I caught 150 bass on this bait on Lake Oviachic Mexico; so I know they like it when the other spinners just wouldn't get the job done.
- Blades are Diamond blades which will give a different vibration. Painted Rust with heavy glitter.
- The head has the 5mm 3D eye in Chart.
- The skirts are Living Rubber Minnow Scented: Chart. - Purple/Blue Stripe - Brown/Gold Stripe - Chart./Black stripe.
- It carreis the 5.0 Mustad Hook.
- It is armed with My new twin tail trailer in thin Silicone.
BABY DOLL MAGNUM CHATTER:
- The blade is laminate with Silver Diamond Dust on one side and Green Diamond Dust on the other.
- The Line Tie is Twisted Wire; no more Snap Failures.
- The head is the same 1 oz. Head as the Spinner Bait and Twisted Wire tied, eliminating the Split Ring concept.
- The Skirt is Wide Strand Living Rubber Minnow Scented. It is NEW to the market with Glitter.
- The Trailer is Trout in color and complements the skirt very well. It has the Wide Wag Tail and is Minnow Scented.