Vintage Strike King
This is like the Spinner Bait that took Bill Dance to the top of the BASS competition. Only the replicas are for sale.
Bill Dance got his start in 1967 when Ray Scott began searching for 100 top-notch anglers to participate in the All American Bass Invitational on Beaver Lake in Arkansas. I made many trips to Memphis picking up Spinner Baits and Crank bait prototypes straight from the garage. Charles Spence and Mr. Dance worked days, built baits by night and won tournaments on the week ends. Dance won 23 national titles. He fished 78 total B.A.S.S. events, finished in the money 64 times; winning three in 1968, and in 1969 he won two. In 1970 he won three more, and his first Angler of the Year out of three.
Back in the 60’s we listen to a lot of music. I named all my best baits after songs that I liked. Even a Strike King bait as good as it was got my custom work on it to make it the best it could be for the tournaments I was fishing. The name of these baits were inspired by: Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To Music.Dance To Music
– Colo. Blades and Willow Blades
- The Blades are Vintage Strike Kings
- Skirts are Living Rubber Minnow Scented
- Heads are flat like the original but with large 3D Chart. Eyes
- The Hook Shank is extended with two Keepers
- The Trailer is the Vintage Stanley Pro Trailers Contact and Payment:
Cell: 432-553-1874 – Email: email@example.com
PayPal – Check or Money Order