12248839 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#12408908 - 08/31/17 04:53 PM Halloween and Pumpkin Blade Jig - SOLD
Donald Harper Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Justin, TX.
The Halloween Spinner Bait:

We all have been caught in an upper level disturbance while fishing. Most fishermen will either stay home or get off the water because it is going to be a miserable day and the bite seems to just shut down. Actually the exact opposite is happening. The huge bass are grouping together and being very aggressive in the backs of larger creeks. The inside bends of these creeks are the best where the cover is the heaviest. The Halloween Spinner Bait is one that I spent years tweaking so it will catch the big bass that are so active during inclement weather.

This bait has won many tournaments over the years in bad weather situations when they would not bite any other bait. The stranger the conditions the bigger the bass it catches. My largest stringer was in Ky. with 10 bass weighing 62 lbs. caught on the Ohio River in Shoot #1. Sense this big stringer in 1972 the bait has been constructed with up grades to be even better. The blade is Flor. Orange and Diamond Dusted. It comes with the discontinued Stanley Pro Trailer in Tomato/Blue Flake. The skirt is Minnow Scented in the Halloween colors.

Pumpkin Blade:

I built this bait as close to and with the same skirt as the Halloween. I custom built it for those that love throwing a Blade Jig instead of a Spinner Bait. It is hand made with the best components available to produce the widest wobble possible. The blade is Prism Hologram and comes with the straight tail trailer which has been the best producing trailer on all my blade jigs. The head is just under 1/2 oz. as it has been drilled for the larges eye sockets with Prism Eyes. The skirt is Crayfish scented. It can be ordered with or without a weed guard. I expect this bait to be an absolute success, hopping it down the slopes, to mimic a fleeing Crayfish. The Crayfish bite will be hot and heavy for the next 3 months.

Order info.:
Contact: PM's here - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: fishnteacher@gmail.com
PayPal - Check or Money order - All orders over $50 ship free.
FREE SAMPLES of Minnow Extract and Crayfish Extract.
Halloween = $15
Pumpkin Blade = $10

Edited by Donald Harper (09/02/17 07:04 PM)
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

#12410289 - 09/01/17 02:42 PM Re: Halloween and Pumpkin Blade Jig [Re: Donald Harper]
Donald Harper Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Justin, TX.
Built these for a customer. Made 3 sets of each. I have one set left. Thanks for the orders.

Donald
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide