Main Menu
Newest Members
Epp, Carlos795, Kenoel, D DAVID G, Mach22
106787 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 87558
hopalong 78854
Pilothawk 75989
JDavis7873® 67386
John175 � 66192
FattyMcButterpants 60834
Derek 🐝 59302
Tritonman 57847
LoneStarSon® 54023
SkeeterRonnie 53183
Forum Stats
106787 Members
61 Forums
867508 Topics
12327503 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#12401064 - 08/25/17 02:01 PM License
Chiprat Offline

Registered: 04/28/15
Posts: 284
Loc: Highland Village, Texas
Hi Heading to Galveston soon (After the storm) wanted to know if I need to get the $35 Salt water Fishing License, or the $10 endorsement? not sure I want to get a Red Drum tag, will only be fishing the Surf,or what is left... any guidance thanks.

#12404463 - 08/28/17 09:19 AM Re: License [Re: Chiprat] Offline
Extreme Angler

Registered: 08/10/10
Posts: 1429
Loc: Entire Gulf and Atlantic Coast...
Do you already have a freshwater fishing license? If so, yes, you will need to purchase the the Saltwater endorsement. I think it comes with 1 redfish tag anyway.. check that when you purchase it.. but, experiencing the release of such a big fish far outweighs eating it anyway. It's not like we fish for food.. it's way cheaper at the store LOL... keep a couple trout or a slot and you'll have plenty.
110% Money Back Guarantee -Tons of Testimonials!

Speckled Trout/Redfish Instruction & DVD's - FREE Preview

Like us on Facebook

#12404872 - 08/28/17 02:06 PM Re: License [Re: Chiprat]
Grinder55 Offline
Pro Angler

Registered: 08/21/13
Posts: 939
Loc: Rockport, Texas
"It's not like we fish for food.. it's way cheaper at the store LOL..."

Well, ... I am LOL !!!

I do fish for food that has touched no mans hands or been processed through any machine.

What I get from Mother Nature is food for my soul, ... what I get from the end of my line is food for my heart and health.


© 1998-2017 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide