I second this. I could read his posts over and over. He is a legend.
He is the man.
His info on fishing points was really good.
If he ever gave on the water lessons, I would definitely have to take a couple.
I do the on water teaching; but it has to go this direction with my customers.
- They have me map the lake for them.
- They put the 20 spots I pick on their map card and drop all the waypoints so we can run form one to the other without dealing with papers.
- They fish all 20 spots as directed on my write-up of each spot.
- They have finished the learning curve that must be present for me to come and finalize everything; so I can go with them to show them what they have missed.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic