Originally Posted By: Donald Harper
Originally Posted By: birdman02
So to specify I fish a little pond 2 miles from my house. The water's about 10 foot deep on bottom. Is a t rig pumpkin colored worm good for that?

It will have it's day; but not my choice.
I like the 3" small Swimbaits. They like several color choices. Be ready to change them out frequently. I also have the H & H Spinner to attach that head on if they want the small spinner on the rig. Then next time they will kill the Blade Jig in the small size with just the straight double tail. The more you visit the small pond the less you will catch. They learn pretty fast. Weather changes and stained water help with visiting the pond to keep catching. So don't expect great things at day break on a sunny day with clear water every time you go. Go on over cast, windy, rainy, stained water and stormy days to change things up as much as possible.

Pretty much spot on here. If you're really into fishing might consider buying a kayak or bass buster type boat and fish some of the area lakes and rivers. Ponds are ok for awhile but like Mr. Harper said they learn pretty fast.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.