Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/oRD58xLUAJJ42oNo6

$1250. Jackson Big Rig with lots of extras. Purchased new in summer 2015 and have only had it out twice. I don't have a place to keep it and don't want to pay for storage given the infrequency I get to use it. Has a few dings from moving it around but very little scuffing and no oyster rash. Always stored indoors. Has the original seat with removable lumbar support. As well as the 3 original rod holders shown on the kayak. It has an anchor trolley installed on both sides. I also installed a rod holder base and scotty c-sense light for late/night fishing.

Also includes:

New 260 cm Werner Corryvreckan paddle. Very light. This paddle has never seen water and still has the tags on it. Bought it this past winter and haven't taken it out.
Custom bed extender. I built this so the kayak rests on a cooler at the front of the bed and rides over the tailgate. Its angled to avoid dragging the extender when going through dips.
Light bar
2 scotty rodmaster II rod holders
2 rail mounts for scotty rod holders
5 lb anchor
Cable (not sure of diameter) and heavy duty hex shank lock
Rod floats
Misc hardware for installing add-ons
Rubbermaid cooler. Installed eyes to and allow the cooler to be tied closed. It's the largest cooler that would fit in the rear tankwell.
Extra paddle- cheap No Limits paddle that I southern engineered with half of another paddle shaft to extend the length.
Life vest- just a standard xx-xxxl vest

Located in NW San Antonio. I've currently got it in a storage unit several miles from where I live, so please be very serious if you want to look at it in person.

Will consider up to $250 in trade for good fishing gear. Not interested in other kayaks or boats.

Edited by Catfish_Hunter (08/20/17 01:26 PM)