• 80 quart turkey fryer pot
• 8 gallons of water
• 3 lbs. whole red potatoes (guessing)
• 2 lbs. whole fingerling white potatoes (guessing)
• 8 lemons, cut in half
• 6 onions, cut in half
• 6 oranges, cut in half
• 3 pods of garlic
• 4 1/2 pounds Zatarain’s Complete Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil
• 16 ounces Zatarain’s Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil
• 15 lbs. of jumbo whole shrimp
• at least 2 lbs. snow crab legs, cooked (guessing)
• bag of ice
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes; lemons (squeezed before adding); onions; oranges (squeezed before adding); garlic; entire jar Complete Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil; and Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil. Cover with lid.
3. Bring back to a boil and let boil for 10 minutes. Add shrimp and snow crab. When water starts to bubble, cook for two minutes. Turn off heat!
4. Add bag of ice to slow cooking. Let set for 15 minutes. Remove from pot. Dump onto table. Ready to eat.
On average, your heart beats 100,000 times a day. One day, one of those heartbeats will be your last. Then what?
The answer is found in Jesus Christ who said "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~