These just hit the Tackle Warehouse Web Site yesterday. You cannot get them there with colored blades though. In the middle of offering them on my web site now with these options. Thought I would do a little 1 day special on them here to see if anybody was interested in any. You will not find a better spinner bait any where to throw your swim baits on than these. I offer them with a 4/0 hook in weights of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz. I also offer them with a 6/0 or 8/0 hook in weights of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz. Todays special is only for colored blades. Can have them in Tandem White, Tandem Chart. Tandem White/Chart. or Tandem Chart/White. Also Double Willow in the same patterns. Price on the 4/0 hook in any blade combination will be 5.50 each. Price on the 6/0 will be 5.75 each and price on the 8/0 will be 6.00 each in any blade combination. Shipping will be 4.50 no matter how many you order. This special starts right now and will end tomorrow at 12.00 PM Central Time.

Thanks and if you are interested in any of them, please feel free to post here with what it is you are wanting or feel free to send me a PM.

Shimmer Spins

Edited by Joey Watts (07/26/17 11:45 AM)
Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611
flatlands247@aol.com
662-838-3526
www.flatlandscustomtackle.com