The whites and stripers are schooling on top beginning about 5:30 - 6:00pm and continue until dark. We have been trolling starting about 4:00 and catching large whites steadily until the stripers and whites begin to surface. For surfacing whites we are using white slabs and 3" white swim baits. Solid white is the color for whites right now, because they won't touch my shades of chartreuse green. We are catching Stripers on large top water spooks while "walking the dog". When the Stripers hit the spook you would think a grenade went off in the water! It is exciting fishing with lots of smiles.

Book a 1/2 day trip with me and receive 1 FREE night stay in a log cabin at Waco North RV Park. The cabin sleeps 4 people with 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds. Additional nights and cabins are available for my customers at a discounted rate.

1/2 Day trips (Morning or Afternoon): My rate is $325 for 1 or 2 people. $50 for each additional person. 1 child under 12 may fish for FREE. That rate includes 1 FREE night in a cabin the night before or the night of your fishing trip. You will be riding in a 22' Century Center Console and I supply Ice, rods, and all the bait and tackle. All you need to bring is your drinks and snacks.

Call me today! (817) 929-7636 Guide: Charles Stanley

Last edited by bluesea112; 07/19/17 01:24 AM.