Hello Texas Friends
Greetings from Peru again, I hope you are doing well. This time I want to share with you the result of my painting work of some lures with the airbrush at my home.

Since I began to do my wooden lures, I began to use the airbrush for finishing my Attila Fat Minnows. I know my limitations and I'm not an expert to get every detail I wish, even though I always try to do my best.

As some of you may know I'm a rookie Airbrush painter. Then, looking to improve my painting skills I began to restore some of my hard lures as a way for practicing my painting skills. Sometimes I screw up my projects so I had to start over from the beginning again, but always I had lot of fun. Something else I want to say is since I began to paint lures I have not painted two lures with the same pattern and colours... each one were unique. From now on, I decided to paint at least two lures with the same pattern.

I invite you to watch my video "Home Painted Lures - Megabass 110 Style", where I show the Gang of Nine group. I hope you like the video, and please let me know your thoughts and recommendations.

Here is the link to the video:

We have to practice and defend for a responsible fishing. Let's protect our environment

When ever have time, visit my Channel at Youtube, thank you
Pulpito Jig Series Channel