Print Thread
ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE #12315820 06/29/17 01:22 AM
H
HOGON Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
H
This is right off the ACC Web Site 5 Days ago.

The rods should be showing up any day now.

Sounds like Andy is going to be changing some things going forward to prevent delays like the one he is currently dealing with from ever happening again.

He went from being a Full Time Crappie Guide to being a Full Time Rod Guy and it has obviously been a learning process for him.

ACC Crappie Stix (how we are doing)

by Andy Lehman | Jun 23, 2017 | Blog Posts | 0 comments

Just wanted to update everyone who has been asking and being very patient. The rods are getting closer everyday! I know it has been a long wait and it drives no one more crazy than me. I have 2600 rods that will arrive and I will be taking care of my wholesalers first (tackle shops) then the rods will go on website for everyone to buy. I can hopefully add some shirts to have as a more constant option but at the time taking care of rods is far more time consuming and the absolute most important part of ACC. I will not be doing any credit (30 day terms) as this usually turns into 45 -60 days and lots of unwanted stress and will cripple my abilities to grow and move forward. I will hopefully order at least 3000 more rods shortly after this next order shows up. My obvious goal is to keep the pipeline full so we dont have these long waits all the time. Selling online and not doing credit will make this much easier for us to grow. I have several new shops that are excited about carrying these rods and I believe they will not be disappointed as they seem to sell rather quickly. Texas, Louisiana, Kentucky and Alabama are going to be great markets due to the great fisheries and the amount of support Im getting from great customers and friends.

I know I have lots of great people waiting on the trolling rods and I am very excited about these rods. I have designed a bigger tube to fit a complete set of trolling rods. I think the tube will hold a tleast 9-10 rods plus I will give a free tip with every 4 rods bought in 14-16′ lengths. At the this time I dont need any more pro staff as the demand is bigger than my buying ability so no need to sell more rods at a discount right now. I already have new ideas for rod designs and will be trying out the Winn Grips on the next order (they would have delayed this order too much). I am very excited about the future of ACC Crappie Stix and hope you all come along and make this a great thing for all of us. I have learned more about myself, customers, time management and the thousand little moving parts that have to run smooth for a business to succeed. It is by far the most rewarding and stressful thing I have ever done in my life. Dont be afraid to try out a new idea or business. You only go around this life once. Dont waste it at a job you hate. Its not your boss or you employers fault you are not happy. That rests on your shoulders. Time to go I have a buddy stopping by to help on my website which is another massive headache that is just part of doing business. I love hearing from customers about the rods and I also like to hear from other business owners to exchange ideas and find new ways to help each other out.

Almost forgot I am looking into having more guest writers on the blog so we can get more information out to you on a more regular basis.

Take care everyone and remember to take the kids fishing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andy would fit in great here in Texas.

Good Things come to those who wait. I am checking the web site daily and as soon as I see them go live I will let everyone know.

Re: ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE [Re: HOGON] #12315866 06/29/17 01:37 AM
C
canyoncreek06 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
clap

Columbus took a chance and he made it.
Re: ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE [Re: canyoncreek06] #12316101 06/29/17 03:39 AM
Bobcat1 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Good news! I bet these are great rods or Schmitty and Dutch would not be touting them. cheers

Bobby Barnett

Re: ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE [Re: HOGON] #12317806 06/30/17 04:03 AM
H
HOGON Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
H
Talked to Andy today.

He is tracking the rods and he should have them in stock sometime next week.

Trust me...he is just as ready for the shipment to arrive as we the customers are. fish

He recently added some T-shirts to his site and the 2XL is showing Out Of Stock, but he has them and is going to get that rectified on the web site shortly.

Just keeping those of you that are interested in the loop.

Ah, the joys of running a business. juggle

Re: ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE [Re: HOGON] #12323848 07/04/17 09:43 PM
H
HOGON Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
H
Happy 4th of July Everyone!

ACC RODS ARE IN STOCK!!!

I just ordered three of the 10' footers and three of the 5'6" Dock Shooters!

FREE SHIPPING with $150 so 3 rods will get you Free Shipping.

Andy picked up his order from the clothing company on T-shirts and the 2XL were not in the box so he is trying to find out what happened there for those that wanted a 2XL
T-shirt like myself.

Last edited by HOGON; 07/07/17 02:38 AM.
Re: ACC CRAPPIE STIX UPDATE [Re: HOGON] #12327461 07/07/17 02:34 AM
H
HOGON Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
H
UPDATE: Right from Andy.

Finally!

by Andy Lehman | Jul 5, 2017 | Blog Posts | 0 comments

Man we waited on these rods forever. I am so proud and excited that I finally have my order of rods in. Talk about sweatin it out.
Nothing like having to wait 4 months on something that you put your life into. Now that they are here I am so thankful to all the
customers that actually waited on these rods. I have received many orders so far and working on getting the stores stocked back up.

I have used the new 56" dock shooter and it is amazing!!!! Its no wimpy kids toy at all. It has plenty of backbone to haul a monster
out from underneath a big dock.

Also, the 10' was redesigned to be lighter with more backbone too. These trolling rods are also
coming along really well.

I finally have enough to go around.

I just wanted to give a big Thank You to everyone who believed in this company and I am glad I finally came through with the great
rods that they are.

There should not be anymore long delays in the future.

So, have a great day and keep on catching those fish.

Remember to take those kids fishing. Andy Lehman.

Last edited by HOGON; 07/07/17 02:36 AM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide