Originally Posted By: RBDavis3591
Has anyone else made a 4th of July Tackle Warehouse order totaling over $150 and added the free t-shirt and discounted hat to their order but when the email order notification is receiveded the full price is added to the order?

When I submitted the order the Promo Hat was $5.00 and the Promo T-Shirt was $0.00 but when I received the email with the order details I was charged $12.74 for the hat and $8.49 for the t-shirt.

* TW Promo Hat Navy/Grey 1 $12.74 $12.74
* TW Promo T-Shirt Charcoal 1 $8.49 $8.49

I paid for the 2 day UPS shipping so I will wait for the final invoice before contacting Tackle Warehouse and in worst case will just return the hat and t-shirt.

For the Tackle Warehouse Memorial Day sale my order totaled over $150 and I had no problems adding a free t-shirt and a discounted long sleeved t-shirt.

* TW Promo T-Shirt Navy Blue 1 $0.00 $0.00
* TW Promo Longsleeve T-Shirt Navy Blue 1 $4.99 $4.99

Also for the Memorial Day sale I did get the additional 10% military discount but it does not appear on the 4th of July sale. I know that not every Tackle Warehouse sale allows for the 10% military discount so I have no problem if not applicable to the current sale.

* Additional 10% Off Memorial Day Discount 1 -$16.06 -$16.06

Thing to watch out for if you qualify for Mil 10% (or any other discount) you have to make sure it doesn't drop you below the $50/150/or whatever level, ie if your cart was 155 the 10% drops you below 150 so you loose the perks, ie the cheaper shipping, free addons, etc.