Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
funny #12311718 06/26/17 03:10 PM
410MAN Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
s she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what?

You have been with me all through the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me.

When my business failed, you were there.

When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side...

You know what Martha?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I'm beginning to think you're bad luck."

Smile while you still have teeth.
Re: funny [Re: 410MAN] #12311731 06/26/17 03:16 PM
M
Mudman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Meh...D-

Re: funny [Re: 410MAN] #12311768 06/26/17 03:35 PM
T
Texan Til I Die Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
You have been with me all through the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me.

When my business failed, you were there.

When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side...

Thank you Budweiser!

I think I'll give you one more chance!

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Re: funny [Re: 410MAN] #12311780 06/26/17 03:40 PM
G
grandpa75672 Offline
G
roflmao

It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.... W.C.Fields

I know a little about a lot of things but not a whole lot about anything....CGD
Re: funny [Re: 410MAN] #12312379 06/26/17 09:50 PM
D
DavidWhatley Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.
During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate down sizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another job.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totalling nearly $1 million.Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2 million. She explained that she had 'charged' him for sex, and these were the results of her savings and investments. The husband was so astounded he could barely speak.

Finally he found his voice and blurted out,'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have had sex only with you.'

That's when she shot him.

You know, men just don't know when to keep their mouths shut, !!!!

"Every man must live with the man that he makes of himself, and the better job he does at molding his character and improving his mind, the better company he will have."
Pauline Whatley

A wise man once said.......Nothing
Re: funny [Re: DavidWhatley] #12312401 06/26/17 10:17 PM
Bass Bug Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: DavidWhatley
On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30 years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.
During the next few minutes, he explained that his employer was going through a process of corporate down sizing, and he had been let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another job.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totalling nearly $1 million.Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2 million. She explained that she had 'charged' him for sex, and these were the results of her savings and investments. The husband was so astounded he could barely speak.

Finally he found his voice and blurted out,'If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I would have had sex only with you.'

20 bucks X 365 days a year X 30 yrs = 219,000.00 , looks like he weren't the only one foolin around

Re: funny [Re: 410MAN] #12312618 06/27/17 12:46 AM
B
beartrap Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
A pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened?   You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before 
"Well," said the pirate, "We were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

The bartender replied, "Well, OK, but what about that hook?  What happened to your hand?"

The pirate explained, "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off.  I got fitted with a hook but I'm fine, really.."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh," said the pirate, "One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them [censored] in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird [censored]? "

"Well It was my first day with the hook" 

Re: funny [Re: beartrap] #12312619 06/27/17 12:47 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
honey boo boo
Online Happy
honey boo boo
Originally Posted By: beartrap
A pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened?   You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before 
"Well," said the pirate, "We were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

The bartender replied, "Well, OK, but what about that hook?  What happened to your hand?"

The pirate explained, "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off.  I got fitted with a hook but I'm fine, really.."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh," said the pirate, "One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them [censored] in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird [censored]? "

"Well It was my first day with the hook" 

roflmao roflmao roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: funny [Re: DavidWhatley] #12312622 06/27/17 12:48 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
honey boo boo
Online Happy
honey boo boo

roflmao roflmao roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: funny [Re: Bass Bug] #12312946 06/27/17 04:53 AM
D
DavidWhatley Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted By: Bass Bug

20 bucks X 365 days a year X 30 yrs = 219,000.00 , looks like he weren't the only one foolin around

You didn't account for interest grin

"Every man must live with the man that he makes of himself, and the better job he does at molding his character and improving his mind, the better company he will have."
Pauline Whatley

A wise man once said.......Nothing
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide