Motor is not hurt. Just do the compression check - talk to it's mechanic - look at the maintenance records - drive it on the water.
I would be more concerned about all the other stuff that is ready to fail. These add up to about $8K if all have to be done.
- Trailer lights, bearings, breaks, tires, finder splits at brackets, cross members rusted out and stopped up so they cannot drain properly.
- Carbs on motor
- Fuel lines from Ethanol even if it has been treated properly
- All pumps on boat and motor
- scratches and gouges on hull
- Old wiring becomes brittle over time
- Trolling Motor and batteries
- Road cover in bad shape
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic