- Ask for the ride you suggested. Run all pumps while on the water, Trolling Motor and depth finders.
- Ask for maintenance records.
- Ask about who worked on it last and follow up with that person.
- Get under the boat and inspect all scratches.
- Inspect the trailer for split finder brackets and cross member rust.
- Check all trailer lights and boat lights.
- Request a compression check read out with the hours on the motor.
- Check all hatch latches and locks.
- Make sure the Kill switch works.
- Ask about the age of the batteries.
- Check the age of the tires and spare tire.
You can easily spend a couple of thousand on fixing all these things on a used boat.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic