UPDATE!!

Got back from vacation and my mechanic's last word to me was that newly fixed ECU was still not working - would not turn on fuel pump still. Talked to Dennis Hoffman who fixed the ECU and he was extremely confident that it was fixed, but told me to send it back to him and he check again and actually test on a motor. I went and picked up from mechanic today and brought it home. I rebuilt my low pressure fuel pump since mechanic didn't do it, hooked everything up and it worked. Fuel pump came on just like it should. I pumped the bulb and let fuel pump run about 30 seconds and motor started right up. Killed it and let it sit 3 times over the next hour and it started right up every time. I will lake test this weekend, but it seems fixed. It seems to be the ECU was the problem since the beginning and Dennis Hoffman fixed it. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for my mechanic. Seems to make no sense, but obviously they were doing something wrong. They caused a lot of unnecessary drama for sure. I'll come back and update once again after my lake test.

Thanks everybody for all the help.