When: Friday's from 6pm -- 10pm
Where: Benbrook marina
October 6th will be the last Friday tournament
* 5 fish limit, 14inch and up
* $60 a boat that includes a $10 big bass pot
* there is also a $5 dollar launch fee due to the marina
* you may fish solo or team
* stop fishing at 10pm you must be inside the marina by 10:15pm to weigh in. If you're late you will not get to weigh in.
* 100% payout: 1-5 boats = 1 place paid, 6-10 boats = 2 places paid, 11-15 = 3 places paid etc.
* I will be at the marina at about 5pm to start registration
* Take off will be at 6pm sharp shotgun start
* 1/2 pd penalty for dead fish. Keep the fish alive guys.
* we will have a championship in September ( date to be determined).
* to qualify to fish the championship you must fish 2 Friday tournaments and 2 Sunday tournaments, or 4 Friday tournaments, or all 4 Sunday tournaments.
October 14th --- is the Championship
First light--- be back in the marina by 3:30 to weigh in
Entry fee for the championship-- $160.00 plus $40 big bass ($200) total
5 fish limit
*There is also another ramp in Mustang on the other end of the lake if you are more comfortable launching there you can.
* All Normal rules and laws apply.
Any questions or if you are running late give me a call Chase Kelley 817-247-9397
Edited by Rippinlips817 (09/06/17 03:46 PM)
"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go Fishing"
Kelley's Quality Roofing
Owner & President