The Ray Hubbard tournament will be an open tournament to help raise money for the wife and son of Bryan Davis who passed away in a boating accident.
* Team Tournament Entry fee -- $200
* Bonus Pot optional -- $100
* Anglers may enter early on line or the morning of the tournament beginning at 5am
* 80% payback to the participating anglers on a 1 per 5 entry basis.
* 20% of entry fees, plus any raffle and auction money, will be passed on to Bryan's wife and son.
* This tournament can also be included in the Pick 5 division for those qualifying for the USAFT Championship tournaments
* No membership fee is required for the non USAFT members
* Weigh in Location, Rules and start and stop times will be posted on our website at www.usafishingtrails.com
* This will be a trailering tournament
There will be raffle prizes and an 8' Power Pole certificate will be auctioned off with a minimum bid of $1,000.00 ($1800.00 value) at the conclusion of the tournament.
Note: If anyone would like to donate raffle items please contact Charlie Davis at 817-925-1848
We hope to see you there,