Had 10 fishermen fish the first working man's T this year. It was WINDY to say the least. With a cold front coming in and blowing white caps across the lake, almost, not quite all the time, but yes IT WAS ROUGH!!!!!

Only 2 people weighed in fish, a 2.63 and 2 for 4.92. I lost one about 2.5 or so because I misplayed it on a YM. Front hooks were removed and I didn't keep her in the water, but it only costs my $120. Fishing and women, your mistakes costs you money on each of them. LOL. Such is life. A jerkbait caught the big fish, an A rig caught a fish and another topwater fish was caught. NOT MUCH CATCHING, because they shut down before the front got there. Talked to a guy that caught a couple of dinks around mid day, but he didn't stick around to fish the T. I got to fish with wormskTipper off the TFF forum and even though we didn't catch any fish, we had fun. We had bites a plenty, but they didn't hang onto our soft plastics. So goes it. Hope this helps. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

Last edited by Thad Rains; 04/22/17 05:48 PM.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains