Forums59
Topics1,039,123
Posts13,959,577
Members144,187
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12161742 03/28/17 01:57 PM
Joefishin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted By: Joefishin
Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
I don't have a dog in this fight ( I run a Skeeter but also have owned a Ranger and Bass Cat ) but if Nitro isn't a well made boat like some have suggested on here, I'm trying to understand why these Elite anglers like KVD, Ott Defoe and Edwin Evers don't switch to another brand. I understand Elite anglers get paid to fish out of the boats they have but if any of the other boats were that much better I'm sure these Elite anglers could get a deal with them. I hear there were 20-30 mph winds at Conroe and having fished on the lake I can tell you it gets some big rollers not only from the wind but also from the huge yachts and seems like all the Nitro's did just fine. Personally I like the looks of them as well as any of the others but have no experience fishing out of them. My experience on public forums is that whatever kind of product you have it's better than anyone else's and that includes boats. My feeling is if you like your boat, car, house, lawn mower, door knobs, house shoes, etc. that's all that matters.
thumb

Don't bring "reasoning" into this thread. roflmao

If we are going to be using 'Reason' then let's complete the thought process.

They use the boat for one season and they have a dedicated team to fix the issues that come up. They aren't spending any of their own money. Now me on the other hand who has to pay for all my repairs and will keep the boat more than one season..... I will be expecting much more for my hard earned dollar.

It's not a reasonable comparison to say, well the Pro who gets the boat free and has all the repairs done free uses it so therefore It should be good for any consumer.

I don't base anything I buy on what the Pro's use especially when it comes to things like boats, rods, reels, electronics etc.... I trust what my Peers use and their opinions/experiences far more than a TV person.

Now wait a minute, didn't you just do an oxymoron ? Wouldn't you consider professional fishermen like the elite anglers your " peers "? If not then who are your " peers " ? You just threw reasoning out the window.

Don, did he just say what I think he said ?

Definition of peer

: one that is of equal standing with another : equal The band mates welcomed the new member as a peer.; especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status teenagers spending time with their peers

So no I did not invalidate my argument, you just don't understand the meaning of the word. I am not of equal standing with a Pro Fisherman, at best I'm an Amateur. My peers are fellow Casual Bass Fisherman and Amateur tournament anglers.

Perhaps you should google before trying to mock me. Should I google Mock for you?

Last edited by Joefishin; 03/28/17 02:00 PM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Joefishin] #12162595 03/28/17 09:24 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Boy, you told me off didn't you. Just curious though, did you mean mock as an adjective, verb or noun ?

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Ranger1] #12163078 03/29/17 01:08 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
bolt

Man.....what did I start here?!

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: crankn101] #12163166 03/29/17 01:39 AM
C130 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted By: crankn101
If I seen what I think I seen, the livewels are triangular?
I just dont understand the designs.

There's a good reason behind the design and they are great. They are also huge and Bass Cat had them on display at the Expo

Bass Cat Eyra
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Ranger1] #12163303 03/29/17 02:28 AM
A
Amackmac Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A
Meow......I like the caracal a lot

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Amackmac] #12163326 03/29/17 02:43 AM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Cougar FTD

This is a SHARP looking cat for sure congrats.

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Amackmac] #12163329 03/29/17 02:44 AM
M. Alexander Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

Drool...

Mark
Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: C130] #12163367 03/29/17 03:06 AM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: C130

There's a good reason behind the design and they are great. They are also huge and Bass Cat had them on display at the Expo

There always a reason with basscat. But I usually dont agree with their reasoning.

Give me big storage compartments and let me design and set them up how I want them, not how someone in a boat shop thinks I need them.

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: crankn101] #12163374 03/29/17 03:10 AM
A
Amackmac Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A

There always a reason with basscat. But I usually dont agree with their reasoning.

Give me big storage compartments and let me design and set them up how I want them, not how someone in a boat shop thinks I need them.

http://www.nitro.com

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Ranger1] #12163423 03/29/17 03:52 AM
A
Andrew Y'Barbo Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
A

Horrible picture, but my favorite color combo to this day.

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Amackmac] #12163426 03/29/17 03:52 AM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C

http://www.nitro.com

http://legendmarine.com/

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Ranger1] #12163432 03/29/17 03:54 AM
C
crankn101 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12163451 03/29/17 04:07 AM
M
McLovin’ Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
M
I don't have a dog in this fight ( I run a Skeeter but also have owned a Ranger and Bass Cat ) but if Nitro isn't a well made boat like some have suggested on here, I'm trying to understand why these Elite anglers like KVD, Ott Defoe and Edwin Evers don't switch to another brand. I understand Elite anglers get paid to fish out of the boats they have but if any of the other boats were that much better I'm sure these Elite anglers could get a deal with them. I hear there were 20-30 mph winds at Conroe and having fished on the lake I can tell you it gets some big rollers not only from the wind but also from the huge yachts and seems like all the Nitro's did just fine. Personally I like the looks of them as well as any of the others but have no experience fishing out of them. My experience on public forums is that whatever kind of product you have it's better than anyone else's and that includes boats. My feeling is if you like your boat, car, house, lawn mower, door knobs, house shoes, etc. that's all that matters.
thumb

Because when parts start falling off their boat after a few months on the water, Mr Morris and the Giant that is Bass Pro Shops fixes it, for the pros
And, they have the biggest tackle marketing monster behind them...
Very smart if I were an Elite pro and it was all about selling products, but when Im paying for my own boat an repairs, I'll take Basscat, Ranger, Legend or Phoenix, not a Kmart boat, thanks

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: crankn101] #12163473 03/29/17 04:26 AM
A
Amackmac Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A
[quote=Cougar FTD]

http://legendmarine.com/

The Lynx I Haven't looked over to see what compartments your speaking of to be honest but just came out of a legend. There's is zero negitve impact I can find in the storage in this cougar vs the 211. Can fit and store just the same. And the 211 was bigger. I like the triangle live wells. They are deep and seem to stay cooler. BassCat is a ninche boat. There are things I dont care for (can live with) like about the BassCat. There are things in any boat you can pick at. I hate where the oil resivour is. It also annoys me that my TM can come down on my rod butt sometimes. I really like the trolling motor being on the nose. Everything is faster when flipping and position. It's feels easier on my back x10 than the legend. I use to get back aches not once in the cougar. Storage absolutely love it. Ride surpasses my expectations. I love legends also great boats. Never owned a Phoenix but when shopping I didn't like the little plastic switches on the side of the drivers console. BassCat is a ninche boat...I mean they built the same boat hull on two different storage top cap designs!! For different types of layouts requested!! How awesome is that?

Take a piece of paper and write down what's most important for you top to bottom. BassCat has a model in the lineup for you

One of the top things for me due to all the issues my Ezloader trailer had under my legend...was who makes the best trailers. Bass cat makes their trailers!! It's a thought that gets pushed aside a lot. Trailer issues suck

Re: Unveiling of the new Kitty the " Lynx" [Re: Andrew Y'Barbo] #12163493 03/29/17 04:56 AM
A
Amackmac Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A
Originally Posted By: Andrew Y'Barbo

Horrible picture, but my favorite color combo to this day.

Love that boat

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide