1996 Nitro 180FS w/ 150 Merc XRi - $9,000.00. Boat is very clean because it has been garage kept since I owned it and I am the original owner. I do fish so it isn't showroom perfect but in great shape (she's dirty in the pics because we just came off the lake).
* Nitro 180FS - just shy of 18' and has a little open space between the two rod lockers so I built the tackle storage compartment seen in the pics. I should still have the little padded cushions that snap over the rod boxes (I never used them). Everything works but the horn so I'll throw in a whistle. Some minor scratches on the hull but just cosmetic.
* Mercury 150 XRi (Fuel Injected) - motor is strong and pushes the boat 62-65 with an average load. Was rebuilt four years ago (I believe). No idea of hours because you can't pull them from this year of Merc. I had the motor serviced last July and everything was good. A few light scratches on the cowling.
* MotorGuide Xi5 80 lb/54" shaft (about a year old) mounted on a LiftSaver Plus Black Powder Coated. I am keeping the HDI Transducer currently mounted on the TM and the Handle shown in the picture. Does have some scratches and a little piece of the black cover plate broke off from launching but that is why I created the LiftSaver and installed on this boat. No issues now. The Point One and Gateway will stay with me too.
* Lowrance HDS 7 Touch w/GPS/Sidescan/Downscan/2d will be mounted at the console on the 1" Ram Mount shown (the HDS 9 Touch stays with me). The LSS-2 (Sidescan/Downscan) and 2d Sonar will remain mounted on the back transom. The metal FF Mount shown on the bow will stay on the boat.
* All three batteries were replaced in October (2 TM's) and January (Cranking) and will come with the 3 bank MK Digital charger.
* Upholstery is in good shape but driver's seat has a few small puncture holes from a zipper on a pair of wind pants.
* The trailer has been repaired and beefed up by me when there has been an issue. I also custom fabricated a swing-away tongue to save needed storage space.
* I have two rod organizers, anchors, AM/FM/Cassette Radio and cover that will also go with the lucky buyer.
PM me or give me a call at 469-853-5389 if you have any questions or want to take a look at it. I don't get on the TFF at night or weekends so bear with me or give me a call.
Thank you for looking.