The 34th Annual KCKL 95.9 FM Big Bass Tournament
Cedar Creek Lake
March 25-26, 2017
1st Prize – $7,500 + a chance to win a $45,000 RAM Laramie Crew Cab pickup with Hemi Engine
Over 100 Hourly and Final Standings CASH PRIZES
A Dobyns Rod for each even weight 3 lb., 4 lb. and 5 lb. bass
$1,000 Strike King Bonus for the largest bass caught on a Strike King lure
100+ DOOR PRIZES VALUED AT $50 TO $175 EACH (now over $11,500 in Door Prizes)
$10 Youth Entry Fee (under 16)
Every Youth Angler will receive a Door Prize package with many worth over $50.
Youth anglers are also eligible for the Triton Boat and Hourly & Overall Standings CASH prizes
Guess the size of the Tournament winning Big Bass and win a Dobyns Rod.
How do you win?
If you are the first to guess the correct Tournament winning weight for the upcoming 34th Annual KCKL Big Bass Tournament at Cedar Creek, we’ve got a Dobyns Rod for you.
1. The post must be made as a reply to this message before 7:00 AM Saturday morning March 25th.
2. Your post must be made with 3 or 4 digits. (example 10.44 lbs.)
3. To give you some info about the size of winning fish in past KCKL Tournaments, you can see the winning weights for each of the 33 previous KCKL Big Bass Tournaments at the “Past Winners” and "Past Tournaments" pages on the Tournament web site:http://www.kcklbass.com
4. You may only post one guess per Forum member.
5. As a Big Bass event, this will be the weight for one (1) fish
If there is a winner we will make a post saying you have won, and you can email us your mailing address so we can arrange for shipment of your rod.
Saturday afternoon during the final weigh-in at 3:00 there is a BBQ and we give away half the many Door Prizes (over $12,000 worth so far), then give away the other half on Sunday. The Door Prize list includes several thousand dollars in products from Academy Sporting Goods, 40 Dobyns Fury Rods, 40 Strike King KVD lure packages & sunglasses worth over $50, and much more. So as you can see with over 225 Prizes of some kind to be given away, lots of anglers will be heading back home with something.
You can register by mail, at the Radio Station or at the lake starting at noon on Friday March 24th and on Saturday and Sunday morning at 5:00 AM. For more details, go to www.kcklbass.com
Hope to see you at Cedar Creek March 25th & 26th.
Good luck on the water,
The KCKL Big Bass Tournament Staff