I just bought a new to me Boat and it has a Motorguide Tour 101 Hand Control TM on it that I want to sell. The new FC TM is on the way.
I do not know a lot about this motor except these facts, ( and I'll try to cover the usual questions)
1) 45" Shaft (I think. I measured from the Bottom of the head to the center of the Prop shaft and got 48")
2) Big Foot Steering Rod
3) I don't know how old it is but it was supposedly rebuilt last year
4) It has a "Tour 82" sticker on it but trust me it is a 36 Volt motor. The sticker was installed when it was rebuilt.
5) It has the older style Break Away Mount.
6) There are 2 Bigfoot On/Off foot switches on the deck and I would consider letting them go in the deal for $50 more due to extra work to remove them.
The motor runs good, and yes I have tested it in the lake, and would make someone a great back-up motor or just a good replacement. I'm only gonna ask $200 ($250 if you want the Foot switches) for it due to it being older and me not knowing any real history on the Motor. My name is Mitch and you can reach me at 903-217-3827 if you're interested. I live in Quinlan and would prefer a FTF meeting and a little bit of distance doesn't bother me if you'll meet me halfway. What I'm getting at is I would rather meet than ship due to the low price I'm asking. If shipping is required it will be on the Buyer.