2017 Texas Association of Christian Bass Clubs Top 6 Tournament.
This tourney is open to all Christian bass Clubs in Texas.
Date: May 6, 2017
Where: Lake Arlington, Arlington, Texas
Cost: $120.00 Per Club, ($20 per person for 6 man team)
if paid prior to April 15, or ($140.00 after the 15th, or at the ramp).
Mail Entry Fee to:
MCABC c/o Gary Jones
7111 Blackberry Dr.
Arlington, Texas 76016
Tournament Hours: 6:30 AM to 3PM, Last cast 3PM
Weigh-in: 3:15-3:45, Weigh-in is at Richard Simpson Park, 6300 W. Arkansas Ln.
DINNER SERVED AT WEIGH-IN, at the Richard Simpson Pavilion.
Trailer Parking behind the pavilion in the parking lot.
Pre-tournament Check-in: 5:30-6:30am, at the Richard Simpson Ramp. (note we will
allow one team in each club to check their club in).
2017 tournament hosted by Mansfield Christian Anglers Bass Club.
contacts are Tom McCarty at 817-707-6460 or Johnny Williams 817-925-7993.
1. State, Federal & Local Laws must be obeyed.
2. Alcohol & Narcotics will not be allowed in the possession of contestants
during tournament hours, unless it's contestant's prescription medicine.
3. Courtesy, Safe Boating, Sportsman & Conservation must be displayed at all
times by contestants. A US Coast Guard Approved type PFD must be on and fastened
anytime the combustion engine is running. All boats must meet US Coast Guard
standards. Outboard motors may not exceed boat manufacture's rating. All boats
must have an emergency kill-switch and must be attached to the driver during
operation of the combustion engine.
4. Boats must have an operational live well with an aeration system. Teams may
keep no more than 10 bass 14" or more in their live well.
5. All fishing must be done with artificial lures only. Pork is permitted; an
only one rod and reel may be used at one time. No trolling with the combustion
engine is allowed. All fish must be caught in a legal and sporting manner.
6. Scoring will be determined by the total weight or not more than 5 bass per
boat caught by either team member. Fish will be measured on a Golden Rule
measuring board, with the tail closed. Lake Arlington is a 14" minimum bass
7. No fishing is allowed with-in 25 yards of another boat without mutual consent.
8. Trailering to and from weigh-in during the tournament is allowed.
9. Penalties: There will be a 0.5 lb. penalty for each dead fish; short fish will
not be weighed.
10. Cell phone use between club team members during the tournament is allowed.
11. The winning club will host the 2018 tournament.
TEAM 1: Boater_________________NonBoater________________
TEAM 2: Boater_________________NonBoater________________
TEAM 3: Boater_________________NonBoater________________