Knuckles and I made a bucket list trip to Cocodrie, Louisiana to saltwater fly fish for redfish with Jeremy Chavez, owner / guide of www.castingtales.com. Knuckles caught his first saltwater fish, actually two and on the fly; a 40" redfish at 24# and a black drum at 20#. I missed two strip sets on two redfish and managed a black drum (third time is a charm) at approximately 15-18#. The weather in Cocodrie on Saturday was insane! Temperature reached the mid 70's with a SE from 0-5 mph and glass for water!

Knuckles and I put the Piscifun Sword 9/10 wt reel through a serious field test with three fish running well into the backing! The drag system handled every run and the reel was smooth and seamless in action! Definitely check out the www.piscifun.com.

Jeremy Chavez did an incredible job of putting Knuckles and I on fish, even in stained water due to rain the day before. Great young man that works his heart out for his clients; he is considered an awesome friend and fisherman. Check out www.castingtales.com and see his schedule; he moves between Texas, Louisiana and Florida.