be careful...some treatments can hurt your fish if used with a aftermarket bubbler like this... http://keepfishalive.com
why would this hurt fish.
Even though we are fishing fresh water, some of the livewell treatments contain salt as a slime coat enhancer for the fish, and it is the salt that turns deadly to the fish when using this oxygenator - read below.
From the Oxygenator web-site; "the Oxygenator separates all of the water molecule components, in salt water it also separates the Sodium Chloride element (SALT) from the water and returns it as Chlorine. Chlorine gas is deadly to minnows and bait fish."
So since we are trying to ease the stress on the fish we keep in our livewells, the adding of chlorine is a bad thing - remember in the summer time when you either make your own ice or buy store bought ice that it doesn't contain chlorinated (tap) water because as that melts it releases it into your livewell water... I use frozen water bottles to put in the livewell, then it's contained and usually last longer than free ice.