Lake Fork Anglers every other week Thursday daytime tournament began on a day when the wind was fore casted to be about 30
and I don't think it actually got that bad. But it was bad. But the temps were in the mid 70's. And then there was the full moon..which made the morning bite fairly difficult.

36 anglers fished with very mixed results. A few did really good, some did so-so and a bunch were skunked.

First Place Angler went to Brian Dick with a record breaking 5 fish bag of 30.87 lb anchored by a 8.52 over.
Second place went to Galen Smith with a 5 fish limit coming in at 11.95 with a 6.89 lunker.
Third place went to Mac McDaniel with a 4 fish bag of 8.55 lb with a 4.97 lunker.
Fourth place went to Robert Gaylor with a 23 7/8" 8.30 lb lunker.
Fifth place went to Steve Chick with a 5 fish limit of 7.8 lb with a 2.13 lunker.
Sixth place went to Don Overstreet with a 5 fish limit for 7.72 with a 2.49 lunker.
Seventh place went to Wallace Dyer with a 6.99 lb on 5 fish with a 1.63 lunker.

For info on fishing with the LFA e-mail me at sjbasser@aol.com or PM me on here. We are looking for co-anglers or boaters who will fill in as co-angler if needed.
Dues is $5 a year. Tournaments are $12 with an optional $5 lunker pot and an optional $10 big bag pot.
In 2016 the LFA fished 25 times, You have to fish at least 8 to maintain membership. And you have to fish 8 times to be eligible to fish our other two formats: Major league Fishing (known as Hard Core) and the team format known as Faze 4.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.