Forum Stats
103094 Members
61 Forums
864163 Topics
11342439 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#12035072 - 01/11/17 10:14 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Gusick]
Mudshark Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Midlothian, TX
Originally Posted By: Gusick
Do you bring your own cork screw to the baño or do you borrow one off the shelf?

The wine closest to the bathroom typically doesn't have a cork.

@TabbDanny. For us twitter folks

#12035099 - 01/11/17 10:32 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
txshotgun Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Argyle, TX
Originally Posted By: Mudshark
Do you bring your own cork screw to the baño or do you borrow one off the shelf?

That's the wine that was "aged in transit".

#12035105 - 01/11/17 10:41 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: txshotgun]
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: txshotgun

That's the wine that was "aged in transit".

As Terry Bradshaw used to advertise, it's not a sipping wine, it's a drinking wine.

#12035111 - 01/11/17 10:52 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
von rage Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: Richardson, TX
He's alive and well and been up in the Health and Fitness doing polar bear challenges.

#12035115 - 01/11/17 11:01 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
outfishdya Offline
TFF Guru

Loc: Highland Lewisvillage
I would like to be more inspirational myself, but I am too much of an A.
While going back over every one of chickenman's post, I read many of his wonderfully stated motivationals. I then scrolled down to where I made some AH comment. This has lead me to take 30 seconds to do a very thourough review of my life. It was in this review that I realized there was something missing, and what was missing was likely the key to world peace. I can not speak more on the subject, but I will leave you with this ancient Indian prayer.

Ohhh Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhhohhhho Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhhhhhhohho

It's gonna be a good year

#12035116 - 01/11/17 11:04 PM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: von rage]
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: von rage
He's alive and well and been up in the Health and Fitness doing polar bear challenges.

If you run into him, let him know he is missed.

#12035187 - 01/12/17 04:33 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
hopalong Offline
Super Freak

Loc: manager, drake river ranch (fo...
Call me nuts, but when all the world is crashing down around me, and I start thinking about drinking a free bottle of wine in a Brookshires bathroom stall because they put the wine isle right by the bathrooms, I think about Indianation and how he seems to have such an insightful meaning on life, and how he has always tries his hardest to make us think about understanding our own souls in the most sincere spiritual sense of the word..man, I just miss it. Nobody else here can say that he has been a wearwofl. Well, he isn't actually a werewolf, but he played one for about 8 weeks, and I bet he was a great one. I bet he whooped and growled better than any werewolf ever has and he made people think he was one. I bet he even denied the furry gloves and actually grew out the hair on his hands to make it more realistic kind of like a good mall Santa grows out a real beard, anyway, I miss his posts and hope he can come back and help us all focus more on the wonderment, the spiritual side of our own being. That's all I'm saying.

a good drunk throne post is good for the soul.
Tallgrass05 on 11/8/16 at 3:32 PM
The GOP declared Hillary the winner when they picked Trump as their candidate months ago.

FISHERMANS COVE MARINA - 903 474 7479 reservations

#12035224 - 01/12/17 05:50 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
Okie Poke Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Flower Mound, TX
No, he's busy swimming in 30 degree air temps and 42 degree water....called cahones! Shriveled at that!

#12035312 - 01/12/17 07:21 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
1ShotNoKills Online   crying
TFF Guru

Loc: Kilgore, Tx
IN is out. We need to move on to the next Indian of the OT.

If any OT members are Native American and are willing to step up to the roll please chime in.

Must do Indian stuff like IN did. You know...slam poetry, guitar, roommate cruise, tomahawk signature, Indian chants, be a Vikings fan (no not Redskins or Chiefs), English teaching, book writing etc...

Accepting auditions here.

#12035322 - 01/12/17 07:29 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: 1ShotNoKills]
aquaholic1822 Online   content
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Grand Prairie
Originally Posted By: 1ShotNoKills

If any OT members are Native American and are willing to step up to the roll please chime in.

Must do Indian stuff like IN did. You know...slam poetry, guitar, roommate cruise, tomahawk signature, Indian chants, be a Vikings fan (no not Redskins or Chiefs), English teaching, book writing etc...

LakeLass is 95% Indian the last I heard

Originally Posted By: Derek
Aggies win

#12035328 - 01/12/17 07:37 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: Mudshark]
Bob Davis Online   content
Bunkeroid Bob

Loc: Dallas, Texas, USA
Come back! Come play the game we call the OT. We need smartness and soulful posts. It's going all Lord of the Flies up in hur.

He's around, playing guitar and singin'.

#12035368 - 01/12/17 08:05 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: aquaholic1822]
collincountytx Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: Dallas, TX
Originally Posted By: aquaholic1822

LakeLass is 95% Indian the last I heard

smile I remember that thread. roflmao

#12035386 - 01/12/17 08:16 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: 1ShotNoKills]
RickS. Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Soon to be back in The Republi...

Can we do it by committee? A tribe if you will. I'm probably best suited for scalping.

#12035468 - 01/12/17 08:55 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: RickS.]
elcoyote, esq. Online   content
TFF Guru

Loc: up in yo b!^@#
Originally Posted By: RickS.

Can we do it by committee? A tribe if you will. I'm probably best suited for scalping.

Your Indian name is Trolls Snowflakes.

Originally Posted By: Frenzy
I got screwed out of a delicious length of sausage

#12035507 - 01/12/17 09:14 AM Re: Indianation? You got your ears on? [Re: elcoyote, esq.]
RickS. Online   happy
TFF Guru

Loc: Soon to be back in The Republi...
Originally Posted By: elcoyote, esq.
Originally Posted By: RickS.

Your Indian name is Trolls Snowflakes.

roflmao

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide