Just a note to bring you up to speed as to what is going on in the Lake Fork fishing world. We have been smokin um recently on a couple of lakes which are close to Fork. We had 62 this past Saturday and 77 on Sunday up to 8 pounds. The big girls are starting to move up on those lakes and the reel fun is about to get started. Fork is where you will have a chance to bag a true giant but the big bites will be few until the lake really really starts to get cranked up in February early March.

My plan is to head back down to Falcon Lake in February to grab some of the huge pre-spawners that will head to the shallows. The lake is now just over 30ft low and the bank lines aren't cluttered with trees and brush. The swimbait, spinnerbait and chatterbait bite should be awesome. I spent December down there and we had a great time catching big bass on Carolina rigs and a few super hawgs on heavy Texas rigs.

My dates in March and April are filling fast so if you might be considering a trip again to the Fork area, let me know ASAP so I can secure your date. For those coming to Falcon in February, we will be staying at the Beacon Lodge. Feel free to contact me anytime at 409 782-4269 or email me at skeet21c@aol.com. You can always follow my posts on Facebook at DavidOzioLakeForkGuide.
#davidoziolakeforkguide
#skeeterboats
#okumafishing
#lakefork

[Linked Image]

Lake Fork Guide David Ozio
Okuma Pro Staff
Talon Fishing Unlimited
lakeforkfishingguideservice.com
lakeforkcorporatefishingtrips.com
facebook.com/DavidOzioLakeForkGuide
Instagram: DavidOzioLakeForkGuide