Forums59
Topics1,037,850
Posts13,935,532
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: A Jig for "U" - Finch Nasty Unleashing the U-Jig 1-13-17 at Fun-N-Sun Show [Re: Alex Finch] #12035051 01/12/17 03:56 AM
Alex Finch Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Update: We will have some 1/2 oz. versions and 1/4 oz. versions available on Friday and should have all options available for Saturday and Sunday. Cutting it close!

We're gonna have a lot more opportunities to win items and trips this year. Here's what we've got for trips so far:

(1) FULL-DAY GUIDED FISHING TRIP on LAKE PALESTINE or LAKE TYLER with Guide Jason Burton;
(2) HALF-DAY GUIDED FISHING TRIP on LAKE FORK with Guide RICHIE WHITE;
(3) HALF-DAY GUIDED FISHING TRIP on LAKE TBD with JAMES WILLIAMS;
(4) FULL-DAY FISHING TRIP with OWNER ALEX FINCH on LAKE FORK
(including FREE ONE NIGHT STAY, BREAKFAST and LUNCH).

Last year, our drawing winner for the grand prize and his brother-in-law went out with me on Fork. We had an 8.25# fish on that trip and had a great time. Look forward to seeing you guys at the show!

Online Orders: www.finchnastybaitco.com
E-mail Orders: finchnastybaitco@gmail.com

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.
Re: A Jig for "U" - Finch Nasty Unleashing the U-Jig 1-13-17 at Fun-N-Sun Show [Re: Alex Finch] #12041556 01/15/17 11:38 PM
T
Txduckhunter Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Picked a few of your thumpers yesterday at the show.
Tried them today and I was impressed. Good quality and we absolutely wore them out. And while we were using a LFT trailer, it wasn't the swimbait. Looking forward to putting them to work this season.

Last edited by Txduckhunter; 01/15/17 11:39 PM.
Re: A Jig for "U" - Finch Nasty Unleashing the U-Jig 1-13-17 at Fun-N-Sun Show [Re: Txduckhunter] #12046156 01/18/17 03:01 AM
Alex Finch Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: Txduckhunter
Picked a few of your thumpers yesterday at the show.
Tried them today and I was impressed. Good quality and we absolutely wore them out. And while we were using a LFT trailer, it wasn't the swimbait. Looking forward to putting them to work this season.

I really appreciate you stopping by. I met a BUNCH of TFF members at the show and it's nice to put a face and a name with the screen names. It was an awesome show for my crew and I. We try to make it bigger and better for the customers that take time out of their schedules to come out and see what we have to offer.

Our drawing winners were:

Jason Burton Full Day Guide Trip on Lake Palestine or Lake Tyler - Tommy Lee
Richie White Half Day Guide Trip on Lake Fork - Matt McMillan
James Williams Half Day Guide Trip on Lake Tyler - Shane Timm
All-inclusive fishing trip with me on Lake Fork - Chuck Boles

On a side note, I'm glad we had the opportunity to show off our U-Jig to the folks that attended the show. It was a popular choice, as I expected it to be, which is why I took the appropriate steps to protect the concept and hopefully prevent other companies from producing a knock-off that doesn't help fishermen. I'm looking forward to getting the U-Jig in the hands of more fishermen in Central Texas this weekend, when I attend the Central Texas Boat Show on Saturday and Sunday. If you're in Central Texas, please stop by to check our products. We won't be able to haul the full lineup down there, but we'll have the products you've probably heard about and need to check out!

Finch Nasty Bait Co. is now an Authorized Retailer of Keitech Fat Swing Impact swimbaits! We offer select sizes and colors that match our line of Thumpers (bladed swim jigs) and universal swim jigs.
Re: A Jig for "U" - Finch Nasty Unleashing the U-Jig 1-13-17 at Fun-N-Sun Show [Re: Alex Finch] #12070067 02/01/17 12:37 AM
Alex Finch Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
The U-Jig is now available for purchase online at http://finchnastybaitco.com/Home/Items?type=11 .

I'm working on getting decent photos together. If you need to see photos of any of the U-Jigs, I can upload them via PM or e-mail.

We're currently sold out of Live Perch and Sun Perch, the two colors custom painted for us by Brad Shuflin (aka Brad's Baits). Hope to have more back in stock by the end of next week.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide