didn't make it on the water yet as we decided to install the old depth finder on the bow and trolling motor, and then powerwashed the boat. Now we are thinking (stupidly) that we might try to sneak out onto lake Texoma and brave the freezing cold temps. Forcast said 5 mph winds, so at least there is that. I haven't taken my boat on Texoma yet, mostly because it scares me a little. But, I've been on Twok and Lew plenty, and I guess if the weather is right and we watch it closely we'll be okay.
It is far easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain