Forums59
Topics1,039,196
Posts13,960,747
Members144,194
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Stolen stringer and tackle/Rowlett Creek [Re: Mckinneycrappiecatcher] #11990493 12/18/16 06:33 AM
F
Fishbonz Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: Mckinneycrappiecatcher
Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
Racoon! Don`t laugh gumshoeI was once on a slip with a few other guys at Tawakoni and we couldn't understand why minnows were coming up missing that were left overnight and even our catches.Everyone was upset with each other until the culprit showed his hand.It turned out to be one rather large RACOON! I personally had a tug of war with this rascal after he tried to take my stringer of a few Crappie that I had tied to the B dock @ Anchor Inn Marina and left it to go fish the A dock.When I returned to add more fish to the stringer,he had gotton underneath the boardwalk ,taken the stringer out of the water and was having LUNCH!
except some of his tackle was gone too.
Good point but my theory was for the crappie thief only roflmao

HE aka Fishbonz
Re: Stolen stringer and tackle/Rowlett Creek [Re: Fishbonz] #11990496 12/18/16 06:49 AM
M
Mckinneycrappiecatcher Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
M
Racoon! Don`t laugh gumshoeI was once on a slip with a few other guys at Tawakoni and we couldn't understand why minnows were coming up missing that were left overnight and even our catches.Everyone was upset with each other until the culprit showed his hand.It turned out to be one rather large RACOON! I personally had a tug of war with this rascal after he tried to take my stringer of a few Crappie that I had tied to the B dock @ Anchor Inn Marina and left it to go fish the A dock.When I returned to add more fish to the stringer,he had gotton underneath the boardwalk ,taken the stringer out of the water and was having LUNCH!
maybe it was just a really greedy racoon

Re: Stolen stringer and tackle/Rowlett Creek [Re: TxPacker4] #11990517 12/18/16 09:59 AM
G
Grainraiser Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
G
I use to keep my unused minnows in a 5 gallon bucket. They kept coming up missing and I could not figure out what was happening. I sprinkled some flour around the bucket and that his how I found out it was a coon getting them.

Re: Stolen stringer and tackle/Rowlett Creek [Re: Mckinneycrappiecatcher] #11990943 12/18/16 04:27 PM
F
Fishbonz Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
F
maybe it was just a really greedy racoon
roflmao

HE aka Fishbonz
Re: Stolen stringer and tackle/Rowlett Creek [Re: Grainraiser] #11990952 12/18/16 04:29 PM
F
Fishbonz Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: Grainraiser
I use to keep my unused minnows in a 5 gallon bucket. They kept coming up missing and I could not figure out what was happening. I sprinkled some flour around the bucket and that his how I found out it was a coon getting them.
Now that was a brilliant idea Reggie! thumb

HE aka Fishbonz
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide