Brazos River Bass Club based out of Granbury will have it's season kickoff at Squaw Creek January 7th. Attached is a copy of our 2017 schedule. Anyone looking to join please feel free to contact me anytime.
- Yearly membership fee is $50.
- Direct family members (spouse, sibling, parent or child) of any club member are exempt from paying guest fees or annual membership fees in order to fish any BRF club tournament. In doing this, the family member would be exempt from AOY points. Only paid club members can earn AOY points. You must notify the club prior to the day of the tournament if you plan on fishing with a family member.
- Non-members are eligible to fish 1 tournament per year if sponsored by an existing member.
- Any non-member wanting to fish a tournament must contact the club president or vice-president prior to tournament start.
TOURNAMENT ENTRY FEES:
- $80 basic entry fee per team ($40 per club member).
- Non-members are required to pay an additional $10 non-member fee. This fee is in addition to the $80 basic entry fee.
- $20 per boat for big fish (not included in entry fee) is optional.
- Entry fees are to be paid in cash at the ramp or at the club meeting prior to the tournament.
- Winnings will be paid out in cash at the end of the tournament.