Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
jettypump, jthomas9, Nitroguy, LadyAngler11, Monarch Hunting Products
103127 Registered Users
Top Posters
TexDawg 83657
hopalong 74934
Pilothawk 73798
JDavis7873® 67378
John175 ® 60957
FattyMcButterpants 60592
Tritonman 57163
Derek 56830
SkeeterRonnie 52571
LoneStarSon® 52405
facebook
Forum Stats
103127 Members
61 Forums
864527 Topics
11347410 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Topic Options
#11958554 - 11/30/16 10:35 AM Strike King baits
HumanSeine Offline
Pro Angler

Registered: 11/23/03
Posts: 814
Loc: Mckinney,Tx
I wanted to give a shout out to Strike King. I had several baits get deformed in my tackle box because of hot weather. I wrote an email to Strike King about it. Now some guy at Strike King promptly mailed me Back wanting to know what baits had the problem including colors and my address. I sent him the info and about a week later I received a package from Strike King with replacement baits in it. I was very impressed by strike King on how they handled the deal. I did not ask for replacement baits and never expected any replacement. So I have and will continue to be a Strike King customer. I have aged just like many of you and have switched to catfishing as it is more easy than bass fishing on an older mans back. It is nice that a company is that dedicated to making their customers happy.

Top
#11958569 - 11/30/16 10:39 AM Re: Strike King baits [Re: HumanSeine]
Mike_Soriano™ Offline
TFF Celebrity

Registered: 06/08/08
Posts: 5428
Loc: FORK
They did the same thing for me with a bunch of leaky red eye shads a few years back. What they lack in consistency they make up for in customer service. thumb
_________________________
www.XciteBaits.com
www.Daiwa.com


Top
#11958765 - 11/30/16 12:35 PM Re: Strike King baits [Re: HumanSeine]
bassmanrudy Offline
Angler

Registered: 01/30/15
Posts: 441
Loc: Bossier City, LA
Always nice to get good customer service!! :-)
_________________________
"I'd Rather Be Fishing" smile
Rudy

Top
#11959187 - 11/30/16 06:18 PM Re: Strike King baits [Re: HumanSeine]
raveon Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 09/23/13
Posts: 121
Good to know. I have always kind of skipped them because they were a bit more expensive but now I know why.
I will definitely buy more of them now
_________________________
https:/www.youtube.com/c/FrankieDeanFishing

Top
#11959790 - 12/01/16 07:35 AM Re: Strike King baits [Re: HumanSeine]
Debra Hengst Online   content
Extreme Angler

Registered: 11/04/00
Posts: 2802
Loc: San Antonio, Texas
Originally Posted By: HumanSeine
I wanted to give a shout out to Strike King. I had several baits get deformed in my tackle box because of hot weather. I wrote an email to Strike King about it. Now some guy at Strike King promptly mailed me Back wanting to know what baits had the problem including colors and my address. I sent him the info and about a week later I received a package from Strike King with replacement baits in it. I was very impressed by strike King on how they handled the deal. I did not ask for replacement baits and never expected any replacement. So I have and will continue to be a Strike King customer. I have aged just like many of you and have switched to catfishing as it is more easy than bass fishing on an older mans back. It is nice that a company is that dedicated to making their customers happy.


Thank you for the desire to keep purchasing our baits. Our company promises to provide high quality products for you as well as outstanding customer service. We value each and every one of our customers!

Debra Hengst
Strike King Pro Staff
_________________________

Website: http://www.debrahengst.com
I'm on Facebook and Twitter too !!
https://www.facebook.com/DebraHengst.Angler





Top
#11961787 - 12/01/16 11:44 PM Re: Strike King baits [Re: HumanSeine]
FaithMurr Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 09/26/16
Posts: 79
Loc: Dimmit County
i too own strike kings shim e stick in back and blue with blue tail. only had a couple bites. from what I've learned, its not the lure 100%, the lure is only 10% the other 90% is the user. i do like them but still have learn more.
_________________________
Hi, I'm Faith and I'm addicted to fishing. Now if you don't mind, I'll be getting back to my fishing.

Top



© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide