Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,039,125
Posts13,959,633
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC #11933121 11/14/16 02:15 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

On The Water
Education & Instructional Trips:

Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird or Lowrance Education & Instructional Trips

Lakes:
Lewisville & Grapevine
$250.00
Per trip
One or two person
5 hours on the water

During our time together we will focus on Humminbird or Lowrance Electronics educating you in how to interpret side image, down image, 2D sonar and GPS mapping. We will provide you Instructions on how to tune your electronics on the fly to give you the most out of your electronics in search for structure and fish.

We will focus on Crappie during our trip and we will give you instructions as to how we fish for this specie. We will spend time on Bridges, Timber “standing and submerged” as well as brush piles and other terrain beneath the surface. We will touch on buoy placement in relation to your structure.

Although we will fish, this is not a fishing guided trip. It is an “Education & Instructional Trip”.
I hope you catch fish but most importantly I hope you learn from our trip and build on your success through following these techniques.

Bring an ice chest if "YOU" wish to keep and clean fish....Bring a hat, sunblock, rain suit, drinks/snacks…

Tackle, life jacket and boat are provided... And a Good Time!

Call the number below in my signature to schedule your trip...

Our one of a kind Education & Instructional Trips Boat can be converted from MotorGuide - Lowrance to Minn Kota - Humminbird in 15 minutes to accommodate either client. Each setup is fully linked and networked. You can even bring your units aboard and we do our trip with your units. My boat can accept any Helix model or core model and Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen3 Touch models.

Humminbird Helix 12 Chirp SI

Lowrance HDS 12 Gen3 Touch

Images are from the "rock crusher" on Lake Grapevine

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC [Re: shut-up-and-fish] #11933244 11/14/16 03:20 PM
shut-up-and-fish Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru

Originally Posted By: lmbr
Had a really good trip with David today. I recently got a Humminbird Helix 9 SI and wanted to get someone to help me set it up an give me a tutorial on using it. Couldn't have made a better choice. David was great! Also helped me figure out that my Lakemaster card was not working and causing major problems. If you need help, I highly recommend David.
hooked

It was my pleasure educating you on the how to's of dialing in your Humminbird unit and getting the most out of it. Give me a call if you get stuck on any of the tips we touched on.

Thank You
David @ shut-up-and-fish

[Linked Image]
www.shut-up-and-fish.com
From *Sales, *Installation Services, and *On the shop floor Education & Instructional Tips
We have you covered here @ shut-up-and-fish for all of your Humminbird, Lowrance,
Garmin, Minn Kota & Motorguide needs plus much more - Call Now 972 822 9285
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide