This will make a perfect project boat for someone who has the know how and the time to do some fiberglass repair.
I bought this boat from the original owner back in Spring of 2015 and ran it for the last two seasons. I've added a lot of cool features and feel like the boat was just getting dialed in. I was really disappointed to find out last month that the bottom of the boat had began delaminating. I had a local fiberglass shop look it over and put together an estimate. He ground off some gel coat to check on the fiberglass and discovered some stress cracks within the fiberglass as well. The fiberglass repair quote, which was mostly labor hours, was just too much and I couldn't justify putting that much money into an older boat like this. The fiberglass repair quote was approximately $1,500 in materials and around 125 hours, it also included rolling the boat over to make the repair easier. The quote is to basically redo the entire bottom of the boat by grinding off the gel coat, laying in some fiberglass then redoing the gelcoat.
I've bought a new hull that I plan to put my outboard, trolling motor, electronics, talons, etc. on. I'm selling the 1999 TR20 hull and the single axle trailer as is. Here are some of the nice additions that will be coming with the boat:
* Brand new seats from www.bassboatseats.com
* Brand new "step box" between seats (ordered from Bass Cat Boats)
* Comfortroll recessed trolling motor tray
* Dek-It Electronics Mount over trolling motor foot pedal
* (2) Brand new windshields
* Brand new TH Marine locks for all compartments
* 6" Jackplate that originally came with the boat
* Cover (has a few tears and needs some buckles but in pretty good shape other than that)
I was originally asking $6,000 for the boat but no takers. I will be unrigging the boat in a few weeks and it will be available after that. I live in WA State but we could get the shipping part figured out.
Feel free to call, text or email if you have any questions.