This is a one day Sale that will last until midnight tonight Central Time. If you would like to order any of these. Either post here with what it is you are wanting and I will send you a PM or you can feel free to just send me a PM with what it is you are wanting. Price on them will be 5.75 each and shipping will be 4.00 no matter how many you want to buy.

This sale is for my 6/0 Shimmer Spins only. I can do these in weights 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz. The one in the picture I am posting is a 3/4 oz that I built this morning for a local customer. Great spinner bait and great way to throw your swim baits. Basically a 1 hook A-Rig but a lot more versatile. I build the 3/16, 1/4 and 3/8 oz using 032 size wire. The 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz is built using 035 wire. This spinner bait always runs true and cannot make it roll over. The little blade underneath acts like a keel and helps in keeping this thing running so true. The 6/0 hook is perfect for your 4" to 6.5" swim baits. If you are looking for something a little different or just do not like throwing the A-Rig. Then this little jewel may just be the ticket.

Joey Watts
Flatlands Custom Tackle
5413 Marshall County Line Road
Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611