Forum Stats
103124 Members
61 Forums
864448 Topics
11346289 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11882131 - 10/15/16 05:49 PM Lake Fork after Dark..(pic heavy)
Paul - Lake Fork Nights Online   content
Extreme Angler

Loc: Lake Fork, Tx
Who wants to join me on a Giant Bass Hunt..TFF Special $200(1) / or if you want to Fish out of your Rig TFF Special $150 903-438-6863 Guaranteed Fun and Exciting[/URL]

#11882571 - 10/15/16 10:26 PM Re: Moonlight Bassin @ Lake Fork [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
JimmyP Offline
Pro Angler

Loc: Waxahachie, Texas
Great deal with a super guide. I had my personal best broke twice in one night fishing with Paul. Try it, you won't regret it.

#11882773 - 10/16/16 07:24 AM Re: Moonlight Bassin @ Lake Fork [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
BigLeslie Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Denton, TX
Paul is great guy to spend time on the water with, nightitme on fork can be amazing. Paul knows how to fish it safely, fun and you might catch a monster!

#11889066 - 10/19/16 12:14 PM Huge Bass @ Lake Fork [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Out scouting around and landed one of the fattest Bass in recent memory..8 lb 6 oz 22 inch eating machine.

#11897911 - 10/24/16 08:12 PM Re: Huge Bass @ Lake Fork [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Sulphur Springs TX
Nice !

www.mitchellsguideservice.com
www.lakeforktxguide.com
www.mercurymarine.com
www.zmanfishing.com
www.keelguard.com
www.Xcitebaits.com
www.viperxplures.com
Owner/Designer Of Viper XP Lures..Viper XP Jig
56 fish over 10 lbs to date with a PB 13.83 (Not A SAL )

#11910591 - 10/31/16 07:18 PM Fork Giant Bass.. [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Things are perking up around Fork the turnover is complete and the water looking good. Novice to Expert I believe you will have a great time. Here are a few pics taken recently...also thanks TFF 30800 views on my other post!! http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...re#Post10249344

#11925742 - 11/09/16 12:56 PM Re: Fork Pics [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Largest moon in 70 years(1948) known as the Beaver Moon coming up Sunday..now there is no excuse..Who's in!!! Boat is ready..next moon this size will be in 2034.

#11939143 - 11/17/16 05:49 PM Fork Night Pics [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Here ya go with some really recent pics..btw Look Closely.

#11961123 - 12/01/16 07:20 PM Fork Night Pics [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Guys you need to try this trip if you are wanting a great shot at Giant Bass, along with having some fun. Here is a 9 lb 4oz over Greenie (11/27)for ya. We are heading into my favorite time for quantity and quality, no worries I will make it to easy for you (night catching on Fork since 89').

#11964021 - 12/03/16 10:27 AM Re: Fork Night Pics [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
PaPa@fork Offline
Angler

Loc: Lake Fork
I really need to do this, I will be in touch soon

#11964028 - 12/03/16 10:30 AM Re: Fork Night Pics [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
PaPa@fork Offline
Angler

Loc: Lake Fork
Paul, how long do you say out ?

#11964037 - 12/03/16 10:38 AM Re: Lake Fork after Dark..(pic heavy) [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Banker Fisherman Offline
Outdoorsman

Loc: Sherman, TX
RNAGER SKI, that looks like you in the Lowrance hat. Mighty fine fish you got there!

#11964305 - 12/03/16 02:09 PM Re: Lake Fork after Dark..(pic heavy) [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Matt Wilson Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: NRH, TX.
nicely done.

#11978866 - 12/11/16 09:01 PM Re: Lake Fork after Dark..(pic heavy) [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
progolferv1 Offline
Outdoorsman

impressive

#11997482 - 12/21/16 06:37 PM Great Big Bass [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Big Fish still-a-bite'n with the water temps getting lower bass are feeding up..if you are looking for that special fish you should try this trip. Yes Dec-Feb are excellent months for after dark fishing better than the summer for quality and numbers.

#12006393 - 12/27/16 06:08 PM Special $150 [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Guys you need to get you some of this..Weather has been outstanding. Numbers are starting to get better recently worms and swimbaits are the go to bait along the Jig. Starting to use a pork trailer on Jig with the cooler water, Fish have been hammering baits as of late. Having to pull out pliers to get Fish unbuttoned baits further down than usual in mouth. Guys this trip is one you have to try if you want to catch huge Bass, I really believe I can boost your chances. Beginner to Expert you will have fun and chances are you will be ready to go again soon. Thanks for a fun year and to all my friends here on the forum..Really enjoy when you guys come out for the Hunt for Giant Bass with me..btw BIG FISH SEASON IS HERE!!!

#12010826 - 12/30/16 10:11 AM Big Bass Special [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

New Years Special $150 or $200 w/Room @ the Minnow Bucket knowing it sounds to good to be true. Big Bass Trip w/Boat for Sunday 1/1 / Monday 1/2 lows are to be in the 50's and I am ready to go before the Cold Front Tues. Meet @ Ramp 7:00pm fish till we are both ready to call it. Usually trips go till 2am and beyond. Here are some pics from Wed Night(Swimbait&Worm Fish)

#12029493 - 01/09/17 10:30 AM Big Bass Special [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Running Special January Rate $175 for (1) TFFer or get a room(Minnow Bucket) and a trip for $200. Weather is going to be great along with a Big Moon..Big Fish Season Is Here!Here is a Monday Night Worm Fish had some numbers too.

#12039103 - 01/14/17 11:13 AM Big Fish Season Is Here! [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Weather has been nice @ night recently and numbers are coming around Fished Thurs 1/12 pm had fun and bites were plenty. Evening are setting up good for the coming week, btw check out my Special $175 for a Trip in January or better yet $200 trip / lodging (Minnow Bucket). BIG FISH SEASON IS HERE!!!

#12043181 - 01/16/17 10:58 AM Big Fish Season Is Here! [Re: Paul - Lake Fork Nights]
Extreme Angler

Hey Paul...thanks again for leading the way to an exciting night of fishing. Your knowledge of the lake eliminates a lot of the concerns that someone not familiar with Fork might have while night fishing. You surprised me with the focus of our efforts and it was a hoot! I am definitely looking forward to getting back your way and chasing them again.Fishing in the dark has its challenges and also has its rewards if you are prepared...I like hearing that you have decided to start guiding..and I would say to anyone considering a Lake Fork trip..save a night to go out with Paul ,do something out of the ordinary hold on.!!
FishCharmer
thumb

Man what a great experience. I thoroughly enjoyed fishing with Paul. He went out of his way to help me in any way he could. I think he worked about an hour to fine tune my Lowrance and was such a pleasure to fish with. At the price you pay, you will get much more than your moneys worth and have a good time doing it. Paul is easy to get along with and very knowledgable about the lake and the different ends and outs of fishing. Thanks for a great fishing trip, Paul.
jdletsfish
thumb
I know Paul, and I know he has put his time in fishing Fork at night. There was a Share a Lunker caught last January, AT MIDNIGHT. This is a good deal for anybody curious about fishing Lake Fork after dark in my opinion.
Andrew Grills-Lake Fork Guide

thumb
Thanks Paul, for the personal bests last night. Guys I can assure you it was not live bait. I caught both on a 1/2 oz.black and blue Talon Jig with a Gene Larew Hawg Craw that Paul put me on too. Best trip I have ever been on since I broke my personal best not once but twice. If you have never been night fishing on Lake Fork give Paul a call and maybe he can put you on your personal best too.
Jimmy P

thumb
Guys this is a no brainer must go on trip. If you're looking to catch your PB or just some solid numbers this guy can make it happen. Paul is very professional and will work hard to get you on the fish. (as good as he is it won't be a problem most of the time)
I can't imagine a better "guided" trip deal, Paul is so ready and comes prepared with everything he needs for both you and him to make the night if fishing so smooth (I'm sure if you need tackle he will give it to you also)
One thing I can assure you of his knowledge of the lake is vast and you will learn plenty and have a great time. Paul's is very easy to get along with and easily overlooks any character flaws a person may have. Guarantee a great night fishing with this guy.
As good as fishing has been I hear it's not even turned on yet!!!!!! Chew on that!
Just imagine the possibilities.
Matt Wilson
thumb

Fishing at night with Paul is a blast. Didn't think I would like it but I've gone a few times and I am hooked. He is the master. By the way that is me with the Lowrance hat on. I will sure go again.
Good job Paul. Thanks again.
Ranger Ski
thumb
I want to thank you again for all of your help with my electronics and tips on some of the newer fishing techniques. You went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I got everything that I wanted to get out of this trip and I appreciate it.
Thanks for the complements on my new boat, that Cougar is a nice rig and I didn't even stretch it out to show you how it will fly!
Look forward to going again in a couple months and getting in on some of the fall/winter action Fork has to offer.
I am now officially a believer in night fishing on this fine lake.
Danny Weems
thumb
This is a great deal for someone wanting to get into night fishing. Paul is knowledgeable and has been night fishing for a few years consistently, but been fishing the lake for a long time. He is a positive person and will try his hardest to put you on a big one. Paul, just don't be wearing my spots out! duel Hahaha. Those new to night fishing Fork, be safe out there! Good luck with your new adventure, Paul.
Derrick Kennimer
thumb
Paul is a good friend of mine, great guy and has spent a lot of time night fishing out there and knows what he's doing! You will have a great time with him!
Eddie Garrett-Lake Fork Guide
thumb
Enjoyed fishing with you Paul and thank you for the help with the graphs. Look forward to making another trip soon.
Steve Hummert
thumb
Just wanted to let you guys know that your trip with Paul will be one of the best experiences you will ever have. Paul has a heart of GOLD and will work very hard to put you on big fish. I had the pleasure of meeting him on Wednesday and truly enjoyed sharing fishing stories about night fishing along with the lure selections he uses to catch the big ones.

There just are not many guides on Fork that know where, why and how these big fish feed when the sun goes down. Thanks Paul, I will be booking a trip soon.
Donald Harper
thumb
BIG FISH SEASON IS UPON US AND I READY TO FISH
Lets Get Your Picture on this Thread..better yet Opening Page here on the TFF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide