Figured I would do a little FLASH SALE on my Swim Bait Hooks on this rainy morning out here in Byhalia Mississippi. I can do these in 4/0 hooks in weights 3/16, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 oz. I can also do them in 6/0 and 8/0 hooks in weights 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz. My swim bait hooks are a little different than most you see out on the market. We put the weight on them as far forward as possible. What this does is help in giving your swim bait a more natural swimming action and also helps give it a little side to side movement as you are reeling it in. Stop reeling and this thing instantly nose dives. Start reeling again and it tracks true just like a spinner bait. Sell the fool out of these things on my web site and also have them in several stores. I sell them for a little over 6.00 per 2 pack on my web site depending on what size hook and weight you are buying. Will offer them here for 1 day only for 5.25 per 2 pack on any of the hooks in any weight. Shipping will be 4.00 no matter how many packs you want. This Sale will end tonight at Midnight Central Time. If you are interested in buying any at this price, please feel free to post here with what it is you are wanting and I will send you a PM. You can also just send me a PM with what it is you are wanting and I will be more than glad to give you a total price.

Thanks and here are pictures of the Swim Bait Hooks along with a couple pictures of them rigged.
From left to right, 4/0, 6/0 and 8/0 Hooks.

4/0 Hook with a 3.5" Swim Bait.

6/0 Hook with a 5" swim bait.

8/0 Hook with a 6.5" swim bait.

Byhalia, MIssissippi 38611
flatlands247@aol.com
662-838-3526
www.flatlandscustomtackle.com