I have an old galvanized EZ Loader trl. I am tired of rebuilding it. Will sell for parts. My 19'6" Wellcraft CC was on it. The axle is a HD 3500# Torsion Bar....hubs are in excellent shape and so are the tires.The tires are 14" with 5 lug galvanized wheels. The axle is nearly NEW.Fenders are good...step pads are not. Rear Crossmember is new and I have a Brand New Front crossmember that was never put on...Ea. crossmember is $200 ea. new. The bunk skids have been rebuilt....treated 2x6's with blue carpet. Support brackets and bolts..like new also.. Standard light setup...can't guarantee they both work. The frame is a tubular type with a bad spot near fork that has been worked on but is in bad rusty shape. Winch stand is good, winch works with some rust. Trl jack works as well.
I live near Galveston in Hitchcock. If interested in some great parts for your rebuild or the whole thing for $550 cash, PM please for more info. I can sell piece by piece or the whole thing just for parts. Bring your own tools or load on another trl. Thanx, ed I can text message pics....lv #

Edited by V-Bottom (10/12/16 08:53 PM)
Texas Anglers Recognition Program
TPWD Official Weigh Station
Coastal Bend Weigh Team, Cert. Weigh Master
Pro Tournament H2 Series Deluxe Scale
CT Calibration,Inc., Holden Roofing