Check the rules for the tour, heres what it says for Ranger at the Texas Team Tournament Trail. Stratos and Triton are Almost exactly the same.
Ranger Cup - 2017 Texas Team Trail Tournaments
• (4) Qualifying Events
• (1) Championship
• Must be the owner of a 2013*or newer Ranger Boat.
• Must fish from that boat at all qualifying tournaments.
• Must return official registration form to Ranger Boats before qualifying for Ranger Cup contingencies.
• Must meet clothing requirements. Visit http://www.rangerboats.com/staticPages/rcupclothing.cfm
for complete clothing guidelines
• Must display Ranger Cup decal on driver’s windshield/console of boat.
• *If an angler has an issue with their qualifying boat, they can get approval to use a different Ranger boat prior to the tournament. They will need to contact the TXTT tournament director prior to the start of tournament to get approval
• Registration is not retroactive and will only count for tournaments after official registration form is received.
• Upon receipt of a Ranger Cup registration, Ranger will send a Ranger Cup card to the registered participant. Please take the card to all Ranger Cup qualified events as proof of registration into the Ranger Cup program.
Visit our payout section for complete listing of Ranger Cup payout for each event.