Many factors are involved here on when the spawn takes place on each lake in Texas.
- Depth of the lake.
- Winter weather conditions.
- Water levels are a big factor. Past two years with high water the spawn has been scattered. The spawn was very hard to pattern.
- Number of warm sunny days in a row any month from Feb. through April will make a huge difference in finding them.
- Cold fronts shut them down and slows the action.
Ideal situations for me are: 3 very warm sunny days in a row. - Lower water levels - Good clear water. - Lots of shallow flats to pick from away from the main lake.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.eletewater.com
- Staying Hydratedwww.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic