If you are looking for a good group of guys to fish with come check us out and check out us @ East Texas Bass Bandits face book.
EAST TEXAS BASS BANDITS
2016-2017 LAKES will be voted after each Tournament
NOVEMBER - 11/12/16
DECEMBER - 12/10/16
JANUARY - 1/14/17
FEBRUARY - 2/11/17
MARCH - 3/4/17 or 3/18/17
APRIL - 4/8/17
MAY - 5/13/17
JUNE - 6/10/17
JULY - 7/8/17
AUGUST - 8/12/17
SEPTEMBER – 9/9/17 ?
OCTOBER – Championship – 10/14/17 ?
Contacts: Bobby Slone- 903-563-0378
@ Face book East Texas Bass Bandits
2016-2017 East Texas Bass Bandit Rules will be in effect and enforced at all club tournaments.
Cost will be $20 Member Ship fee per angler, all membership fees will be payed out at the end of the year championship and team of the year.
1. Entry fee will be $40 per team, per tournament Payout will be $30 goes to tournament stringer weight. $5 will go to big bass and $5 will go to the end of the year championship payout.
2. This club pays all $ at the dock based on how many boats. Payout will be 1st and 2nd up to 10 boats after 10 boats we will payout 3 places 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
3. In case of a tie, the one with the biggest bass weighed in will win. If a tie on big bass the one with the heaviest weight will win.
4. The club follows Tx parks and wildlife rules and regulations at all times. It will be a 5 fish limit and all fish must be legal length 14” on black bass and spotted bass 12” and up can be weighed in. Slot lakes we will go by lake rules
5. There will be a .25 pound penalty per dead fish weighed in.
6. If a boat does not make it to the weigh in their fish will not be allow even 1 min late.
7. All tournaments will not be over 8 hours long.
8. Life jackets must be worn while the boat is on plane.
9. Trailering unless voted prior to fishing day, due to weather conditions.
10. All Tournament lakes will be selected by members after the current tournament lake.
11. Dates and time will be announced 1 week prior to fishing on Face book and text to your phone if you leave us your phone # and we will send it out.
12. All tournaments will be held the 2nd Saturday of the month from November through September. October will be the championship.
13. Anyone can fish as long as you pay the director before you fish.
14. If you team up with someone, you will need to stay with that partner. If he or she out or can’t fish you can have a alternate partner for 3 tournaments.
15. To qualify for the championship you will need to fish 6 tournaments.
16. Team points will be will get 1st – 50, 2nd – 49, 3rd – 48, 4th – 47, 5th – 46, if you weigh in no fish will be 5 points less.
17. Protest: any contestant wishing to file a protest of any weigh in or another contestant must do so within 5 minutes after the official weigh-in is over.
18. All fish must be caught on artificial lures. No live bait.
19. All fishing must be done from a boat.
20. No trolling with outbound motor
21. East Texas Bass Bandits club and its board of directors will not be held liable for any accidents or other altercations that may occur at any tournaments.