11268406 Posts

Max Online: 36273 @ 01/23/13 02:34 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11829283 - 09/14/16 07:12 PM Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten - Pics Added
C Worthy Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Wylie
Recently I posted that I had ordered some wire keeper crappie jigs online because I could not find them anywhere. Well, a TFF member REDGUN sent me a pm and said that he could do them for me and sent some photos. Let me tell you, not only did I get more than I asked for, but the quality of these jigs are unbelievable and the prices were extremely reasonable. I think that I can get him to post some pics later. These are some of the best jig heads that I have bought. Just thought I would put this out there in case anyone was looking.
CW

Thanks again Redgun

Edited by C Worthy (09/15/16 09:51 PM)

#11829324 - 09/14/16 07:40 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
BrazosRiverTom Offline
Angler

I agree, I ordered from him about a month ago, awesome jigs, exactly what I wanted, and I have actually caught some crappie on them, which for me is excellent. Thanks again Redgun

#11829482 - 09/14/16 08:46 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
crope1 Online   content
Ronnie Hurt'em Roberts

Loc: mansfield,tx
Redgun? Redgun? Who is this fella u speak of....O yeaaaa,now I know who u are referring to,his real name is lil pistol,lol! yeppers,he makes some great handties and jig heads.

#11829514 - 09/14/16 09:03 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
REDGUN Offline
Pro Angler

Loc: DFW Metromess
Thanks for the kind words guys. "This" is why I offer jigs & jigheads to those who want them, as its pretty much a fact that you can't get rich from selling them. roflmao

I just try to make them as I would like them & it seems that other people are happy with them also. They are nothing super special, but they don't scare the crappie off, so thats a good thing. grin

The KING of TFF "pretty" jigheads is Mr Squeaky flehan! That kind of skill (and labor) doesn't come cheap though. I just try to offer a good mix of quality and affordability.

Mr C Worthy, I didn't take any good pics of your jigheads. I will take some of your new order & post them once I finish. thumb

EDIT: Hey Mr Crope1, nice to see you posting! You been able to go fishing lately?

Edited by REDGUN (09/14/16 09:07 PM)

#11829526 - 09/14/16 09:13 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
Davedave Online   content
Bigfoot Seeker

Loc: Grapevine, TX
How do we order Redgun?

#11829554 - 09/14/16 09:31 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: Davedave]
REDGUN Offline
Pro Angler

Originally Posted By: Davedave
How do we order Redgun?

Just send me a PM with what your wanting. If I have the mold, I will get you fixed up. thumb

Edited by REDGUN (09/14/16 09:32 PM)

#11829636 - 09/14/16 10:41 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
Action_Jackson Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Yessir...Redgun makes a mean jighead and handtie! He made me an awesome deal on road runners and since then I've gotten hundreds of both jigs and handties from him! Lowest prices around lol partyon

Oh an did I mention he knows a "lil sum" about sore lippin a slab peep

"STAY ready for the THUMP"!!!!

#11829675 - 09/14/16 11:23 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
crope1 Online   content
Ronnie Hurt'em Roberts

Loc: mansfield,tx
Not yet,hip just now where I can move fairly well....Hope to do so real soon.

#11829734 - 09/15/16 05:25 AM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
TerribleTwos Online   content
Angler

REDGUN is who I get my jig heads from now. I like to paint my own and he is kind enough to supply me with all I need! As stated his prices are very reasonable and you can order them all painted and dressed yourself if you want. Still waiting to get out and rip lips with him but we are always looking for an excuse to go!

#11829869 - 09/15/16 07:56 AM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: REDGUN]
BlueNitro Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Lewisville
Originally Posted By: REDGUN
How do we order Redgun?

Just send me a PM with what your wanting. If I have the mold, I will get you fixed up. thumb

Whatever he orders just double it and charge him for it.

I plan on taking half of what he gets and I don't want him to run out too soon.
http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/

#11829872 - 09/15/16 07:58 AM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: BlueNitro]
C Worthy Offline
Extreme Angler

Loc: Wylie
Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
How do we order Redgun?

MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART roflmao roflmao

#11829901 - 09/15/16 08:09 AM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: BlueNitro]
REDGUN Offline
Pro Angler

How do we order Redgun?

Yes sir! I like the way you think!!! roflmao

Please excuse the bad cell phone pics, but here is the only pic I have of C Worthy's first jig order. Pink pill head's with eyes. He requested the lead barb on these. They can also be made w/o the barb

Here are some heads with a coil spring keeper. This is the best style to use with very "soft" plastics. I was a fan of the "super glue" method until a new friend turned me on to this style head. Once a bait is twisted onto this coil, it will NEVER slip off.

This is the wire barb head. These work great with the "tougher" plastics. This particular pic is before I "clean it up". Every jighead gets cleaned and prepped before painting.

Here is the weedless head. Weedguards are left full length so they can be trimmed to the desired length by the user. These work great in brush.

Edited by REDGUN (09/19/16 08:39 AM)

#11830499 - 09/15/16 01:21 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: C Worthy]
ATM97 Online   content
Pro Angler

Loc: Bullard
Makes great quality jigs for very affordable price...yep.
Can make you pretty much anything custom you want...yep.
Will leave them unpainted if you like or put on a flawless paint job if thats what you want...yep.
Makes beatiful and effective hand tied jigs as well...yep.
Can rip lips with the best of them...yep.

One more thing, he also has extra cool gadgets (jig retrievers and hook removal tools) that he is more the willing to give away if you are out fishing with him.

Mark is just a great guy to do business with or catch some fish with too.

#11830610 - 09/15/16 02:26 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: BlueNitro]
Davedave Online   content
Bigfoot Seeker

Loc: Grapevine, TX
How do we order Redgun?

It's a terrible situation to be in when you owe a guy ten bucks. Ok. Ok. I will pay you your ten bucks.

#11830746 - 09/15/16 03:42 PM Re: Best Crappie Jigs I Have Ever Gotten [Re: Davedave]
BlueNitro Offline
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Lewisville
How do we order Redgun?

It's a terrible situation to be in when you owe a guy ten bucks. Ok. Ok. I will pay you your ten bucks.

I'll call off Bruno and Guido. For now!!!

BTW - You've seen my tackle box and know that I am starting to run a little light so..........
http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© 1998-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide