Went to their web page wasn't update since last year. Sure the same rules apply as last year. Where is weigh in? If at Bosque Resort will they have a live tank?
Participant’s eligibility: Any person is eligible to fish this tournament except guides or persons holding a commercial license for Lake Whitney.
2. All state, federal and lake regulations must be obeyed. You must also have a current Texas fishing license in your possession. This will be asked on the polygraph.
3. Entry Fee: $40.00 per contestant; $5.00 optional big bass pot, one big bass per contestant. 100% payback on big bass pot.
4. This is a 3 fish limit tournament. Largemouth, Kentucky spotted bass, and smallmouth caught in Lake Whitney – 14” minimum length. Total weight will count for prize awards. All fish will be kept in live-well until weigh-in. No fish will be weighed that has been kept on ice.
5. All fish must be caught on artificial bait by casting only. No trolling or live bait.
6. Tournament hours and weigh-in: starting time 6 a.m. Trailering is allowed. You may leave any time, but no casting before 6 a.m. Weigh-in will start at 2 p.m. Contestants must be in weigh-in line with fish by 3 p.m. sharp.
7. Entry fee and registration: All mail-in entries must be postmarked by Tuesday, May 12, 2015. Entries will be accepted Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. and Sunday May 17, 2015 from 4 a.m. until 6 a.m.
8. Polygraph: All prize winners are subject to a polygraph test. Failure to pass the polygraph will disqualify contestant for all prizes. Any contestant judged by the polygraph examiner or Tournament Director to be intoxicated at the time said contestant is required to take the polygraph examinations, will be disqualified.
9. Contestants cannot leave your boat during tournament hours except in emergency.
10. Decision of the judges will be final. In case of a tie, a flip of a coin will determine the place. A violation of tournament rules means disqualification with no refund of entry fee. Any protest must be made within 15 minutes of conclusion of the weigh-in.
11. This is a live release tournament. All fish become the property of West Bass Club.
12. There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
13. Any person that has been caught cheating in any bass tournament is not eligible to fish this tournament.