I worked for BASS during the Elite Sabine Tournament last year. For 4 days I had the great pleasure of taking Photographers and Videographers to where all of the leaders were fishing so they could get pictures for their papers and tv stations. While the leaders ran up Taylors they mainly fished the JD Murphee wildlife area (this included jumping the grass booms) On Sunday morning Chris Lane, Shaw Grigsby, Aaron Martin and Micah Frazier were all in the same dead end canal. Chris and Shaw left and ran to another smaller canal off of Taylors. Greg Hackney fished the Sabine river and its canals, Mike McClelland fished west Galveston Bay in Chocolate bayou (I did NOT make that 228 mile round trip run) and Keith Poche ran all the way up the Calcasieu River in Lake Charles, La. Chris Lane weighed in 50lbs for 4 days to win and Micah Frazier weighed in 37lbs to get 10 place. On Friday there was 12 inchs rain in 6 hrs. that completely blew out a lot of the pros fish. I would say 15lbs a day will when anything other than a 1 day tournament. Just so you know I grew up on the La. side about 17 miles from the I-10 bridge. I fished that river at least 20 times a year for over 20yrs. It is not unusual to see a 20 lb + stringer but it won't happen to the same man 2 days in a row.

John K Fontenot
Diapers and Politicians need to be changed often; and for the same reason.