Well I fished Thursday and Saturday, but worked on my trailer at the ramp most of the day Friday. Got to the ramp Friday, and its a miracle I didn't lose my wheel and tire before I got there. The bearing were completely gone, all that was there was the castle nut and washers! I launched the boat and proceeded to start accessing the damage. After two trips to Tractor Supply for a new hub assembly and assorted parts and supplies, and Fastenal for a file, I got it repaired. I was gonna try and fish a little but my new Helix 10 DI only had horizontal white lines. Tried rebooting, but now it does nothing! To say the least Friday was a total wash out. I did get the trailer fixed now with two new hub assemblies and new tires. Gonna have to send the Helix back and the 360 imaging trolling mtr mount, as it leaked all the oil out of the head assembly a couple of months ago. Been to busy at work to deal with it. Gonna have to now. Anyway here are some pics from Thursday and today.
"I'd rather be fishing!"