#1 -Want To Lease Bass Lakes:
I am in need of 3 large lakes that are currently holding good Bass. Most of you that know me realize that I have been spending years taking customers to Mexico. I have a great customer base of about 25 older fisherman like myself that would like to have a few great private lakes to fish here in Texas. We are just getting to old to make those two day drives to Mexico. I am looking for lakes that can produce from 3 to 7 lb. Bass to date.
I would expect to be on you property at least once a month with customers. I fish with no more than two fisherman in my boat on any given day. I will always be there with my customers to see that all rules are followed and all gates into the property are closed/locked.
- You can expect at least $300 to $600 per trip; if you had rather lease by the day. This depends on the quality of your Bass.
- You can expect a yearly lease of $2,000 to $10,000 depending on the quality of Bass and if I have the exclusive on the lake.
#2 -Private Fishing Program:
This second option is a building program for your lakes and surrounding lakes.
I have been on the search for private lakes for the past few months. I would like to manage your lakes and any neighboring lakes. By transferring fish form one lake to another it just doesn't take long for the growth rate to increase. I start this process with the most inexpensive way to help you grow larger Bass.
The smaller fish caught each day by noon are transferred to another ranchers lake. Pictures are made of the Big Bass that are not taken form your lake; but are released back. Only the smaller Bass are transported to another lake. All fish are tagged/recorded before releasing which identifies them when caught in the future. The release lake is then fished that afternoon and those fish are transported back to your lake with the same tagging/record keeping program.
This fish share program along with feeding your fish is a great way to develop larger Bass in a few years at very little cost. If you are interested in participating in the program just let me know. Those that do, will have some advantages by introducing your private lakes or tanks into the program.
- There are no cost to you.
- Your lake will be stocked with a new blood line of Bass from the transfer program.
- I will start a feeding program free of charge on your lake. Lakes are stocked with Blue Gill, Minnows and Tilapia if needed to help control the grass.
- Feeders will be set up for your bait fish keeping them healthy.
- I would expect to spend about $1,000 per lake each year on stocking and feeding.
- Aeration pumps will be installed during the hot summer months to make sure the oxygen supply is adequate.
- If you or a family member enjoys fishing then I insist on you going with me.
- You do not have to be the owner of the lake. We just need written permission to transport fish by the owner.
- It is all about getting to fish new places and having fun doing it.
- If you have neighbors in your area that will share in the program please contact me below.
- Once the Bigger Bass begin to show up and if you would like to make some money; I can bring customers that will earn you as much as $300 per trip.
Donald Harper - 432-553-1874
$200 finders fee is available for any contact that develops into a lease.
Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success. www.lakeoviachic.com
- Booking Mexico Trips
Shallow Water Mapping - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic